Want to try U stealth, but...

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Drak0rex, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Drak0rex
    OP

Drak0rex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 12, 2014
    United States
    There's some apps that I need to be able to access the HDD. These include Mplayer, WiiMC, WiiXplorer, and WiiSX. Are they U Stealth compatible? Also, should I be concerned about launching Wii games, Wiiware, using d2x, etc?

2. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    WiiMC and WiiXplorer have downloadable versions with Ustealth support on the Ustealth thread. I can launch Wii games perfectly fine with cfg usb loader and Ustealth.

3. Drak0rex
    OP

Oct 12, 2014
    United States
    And WiiSX and Mplayer?

4. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    I have no clue

5. Drak0rex
    OP

Oct 12, 2014
    United States
    Don't suppose you could test, or that anyone else knows? Just how hard would it be for the U Stealth guy(s) to implement it?

6. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    I don't have Ustealth on my drive anymore. Had to remove it since Nintendont didn't support it. Haven't put Ustealth back in it yet since they added support to Nintendont.

7. OriginalHamster

OriginalHamster UStealthy

Nov 2, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    check my signature
    d2x mod should enable UStealth HDDs to see WiiWares/VC/DLC and other EmuNand stuff, just replace the file in the official d2x release.

I'm trying to recompile WiiSX right now, Mplayer mmmh looks outdated isn't WiiMC better anyway?