Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wabsta said:
coolmodivatepg0fy0.jpg
rofl2.gif

With the 4th collar, he's saying, "I'm just begging you to punch me in the face."

QUOTE(Xcalibur @ Aug 21 2008, 07:06 AM)
awesome2.jpg
unsure.gif

That kid has everything I wanted and couldn't afford when I was a kid. Maybe mom was right about how badly I needed that stuff.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xcalibur said:
He aint cool
he's just a douchebag

awesome2.jpg

Now this kid is cool.

Wait wait wait. He has a Baseball Trophy AND a nintendo collection? Something about that photo doesnt make sense.

(wasn't he in Nintendo Power as their "Nintendo Game Councilor" or whatever their pay-for-tips number was called? I remember that pic, sadly
tongue.gif
)

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GameDragon said:
Szyslak said:
That kid has everything I wanted and couldn't afford when I was a kid. Maybe mom was right about how badly I needed that stuff.
You wanted a pink polo shirt and an 8" TV?
I would've done anything to get a Nintendo, my own tv, cool hightops, stonewashed/bleached black jeans, the pink mock turtleneck. All of it (except the mullet).

There's no point in trying to examine why. I'm just thankful I could never afford to be cool.

Trust me, one day you'll look back at some of the things that were cool when you were a kid and think
wtf.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Szyslak said:
GameDragon said:
Szyslak said:
I would've done anything to get a Nintendo, my own tv, cool hightops, stonewashed/bleached black jeans, the pink mock turtleneck. All of it (except the mullet).

There's no point in trying to examine why. I'm just thankful I could never afford to be cool.

Trust me, one day you'll look back at some of the things that were cool when you were a kid and think
wtf.gif

I have a van full of all the candy you could ever eat. And a nintendo.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:
Szyslak said:
GameDragon said:
Szyslak said:

wtf.gif

I have a van full of all the candy you could ever eat. And a nintendo.
laugh.gif
I definitely would have fallen for that. What can I say? I was a very trusting kid who was addicted to candy and Nintendo.

Come to think of it, I might get in that van today.
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't forget your one a day