Hacking Waninkoko's Mii Installer...

Veloxi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm about to format my Wii System Memory since I've pretty much destroyed my channels (no news, photo, weather, etc.), but before I do this I really want to make sure I can keep my Mii's. I had all my friends in college create themselves, so it's kind of a nice memory of good times back when I was in school.

Anyway, I used the Mii Extractor, and all of them are dumped to my SD card. Now, I haven't deleted any of the Mii's from my Mii Channel, but when I go to use the Mii Installer, it says "Installing 'Andrew' (that's me... the first Mii in alphabetical order) ... ERROR! Mii database is full (100)

Now, I only have 30 Mii's on my Wii, so that means 30 on my card, totaling 60. How can I be sure once I format my Wii, install twilight again, then use the Mii Installer to add my Mii's again, it will work? I assume it will work since none of the names of Mii's will be on the system anymore?

Not sure what to do... if there was just a way to get my damn channels back to factory without losing my saves, Mii's, and everything else.
cry.gif

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
how many Wii Remotes do you have? You can save 10 at a time on a Wii Remote... if you have a bluetooth adapter on your computer, you can connect your Wii Remote to your computer, and dump them that way as well.

Helsionium

Alpha and Omega
Trophies
Website
www.helsionium.eu
XP
Country
Austria
It always worked for me. Since the last Nintendo repair screwed up (they said it was impossible to transfer Miis and save states), I had to do it myself and it worked without problems. You must create at least one Mii before you use it, probably because the Mii database is not properly formatted before at least one Mii is created.

tahtah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Veloxi said:
I'm about to format my Wii System Memory since I've pretty much destroyed my channels (no news, photo, weather, etc.)

why format your memory you can just download them agn from the shop channel

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
wacko.gif
100 Mii´s ???!!!

Why would the Wii count the 30 on your card?, and even if it did, 30 + 30 => 100???!!! Where are the other 40+ Mii´s Hiding?

Side note; Ah, see you´re from N.C. So, the 30 on the card, and the other 30 on your Wii would be your brothers and sisters, and the other 40+ would be your cousins?

JK (Redneck) LOL!!

Veloxi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
version 1.0? what's the most recent? i thought i had the most recent one...

and thanks for all the help
smile.gif

i'll figure this out, i hope.

ah! i figured it out. waninkoko you're a god among men. thanks
biggrin.gif

geedub

Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys , ive been lookin to transfer mii's that ive downloaded from my pc to my wii , i dont have bluetooth , and yes after some googling and searching on here , i found a couple of threads and all the links dont work !

so if anyone can point me in the direction of the latest mii installer would be great ( ie from my sd card ) and secondly if possible link me to more mii's , i must admit i found the famous looking mii's great !

cheers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong