Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
playallday said:
Praetor192 said:
3. Place the CIOS36_rev5-64-v1042.wad file in the wad directory of your SD card.
Where is that directory?

I don't have a Wii yet but with this I just may get one
laugh.gif

In the root of your sd card

AlBa

Trophies
XP
Country
blazingwolf said:
Okami NTSC - Loads, but when starting a new game freezes when loading, does load fine though if you use a save that is already in the game.

Okami PAL - Same behavior on a PAL Wii/3.2E , freezes when loading a new game.
I have no save to test loading.

edit : composite cable used, stuttering videos, colors ok

pebls123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just tried okami ntsc worked black and white(no hdtv or component cables) begging cutscene sticks and crashes when loading new game

blazingwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm that sluggers doesn't work, I have component cables and outputting at 480p but it won't boot, it doesn't get anywhere after loading from Waninkoko's loader.

thricestanger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm getting the same error. I'm using hp dvd-r, burning with imgburn at 4x. Am I suppose to patch the iso? I'm not sure how to patch it. When I run the backup-creator.exe is says [+] USAGE: C:\document and settings\compname\desktop\backup-creator.exe

[+] Press any key to exit...

How do I patch the game? I have an iso for star wars the force unleashed. I appreciate any help. Thanks guys

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If it's not on the front page, it's not checked yet... go ahead and check it yourself, and help the updates...

Oh, and for every one to know, all the games I'm testing are NTSC, and I test with both the high def cables, and standard cables on a high def TV. I'm going to be updating with a few more games tonight...

if you want a specific game tested, send me a PM with the location to download it.

For everyone that is having problems, just hold on a day or two so I can write up a FULL install guide... trust me, it'll be worth it.

AlBa

Trophies
XP
Country
thricestanger said:
i'm getting the same error. I'm using hp dvd-r, burning with imgburn at 4x. Am I suppose to patch the iso? I'm not sure how to patch it. When I run the backup-creator.exe is says [+] USAGE: C:\document and settings\compname\desktop\backup-creator.exe

How do I patch the game? I have an iso for star wars the force unleashed. I appreciate any help. Thanks guys

Just drag the .iso and drop it on the backup-creator.exe... (common.key should be in the same dir than .exe)

kvp1192

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it alright if i have a USA tv? will this still work? i understand that this mainly works with PAL games, which im getting, but does the TV have anything to do with it?

thricestanger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AlBa said:
thricestanger said:

Just drag the .iso and drop it on the backup-creator.exe... (common.key should be in the same dir than .exe)

Thanks for the quick replay. I dragged the iso to the backup-creator.exe with common.key in the same dir and got this error: [+] ERROR: Could not get partition title key!

Bad iso? Thanks again.

AlBa

Trophies
XP
Country
thricestanger said:
AlBa said:
thricestanger said:

Thanks for the quick replay. I dragged the iso to the backup-creator.exe with common.key in the same dir and got this error: [+] ERROR: Could not get partition title key!

Bad iso? Thanks again.

Nah, iso's fine, try again with all 3 files in the same dir
wink.gif

MiloFoxburr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thricestanger said:
AlBa said:
thricestanger said:

Bad iso? Thanks again.

Right click the ISO and select open with then browse and select Backup-creator.exe

thricestanger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AlBa said:
thricestanger said:
AlBa said:
thricestanger said:

Bad iso? Thanks again.

Nah, iso's fine, try again with all 3 files in the same dir
wink.gif

Well, this is how I'm doing it. I have a folder on my desktop named StarWarsWii. In that folder I have three things: Star wars iso, backup-creator.exe and common-key. I then drag the iso into the backup-creator.exe and get the error. Thanks again!

kvp1192

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can one of you help me with my problem about the TV? i have a PAL backup, and a US tv/wii, will this work w/the backup loader?

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In regard to the fact that NTSC games do not display correctly, I'll offer up this suggestion:

Download the most recent release of USB Gecko and enable the Rebooter patches. There is one that corrects the video mode.

I have yet to try this, but it's worth a shot.

A more permanent solution would be to modify the cIOS for NTSC, but that should come in time.

AlBa

Trophies
XP
Country
thricestanger said:
Well, this is how I'm doing it. I have a folder on my desktop named StarWarsWii. In that folder I have three things: Star wars iso, backup-creator.exe and common-key. I then drag the iso into the backup-creator.exe and get the error. Thanks again!

Do like MiloFoxburr says then

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ¡¡¡ tttoN