Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
yep, daylight savings kicking off tonight in good old Europe
smile.gif

I wonder what Wanin will do...I admit I was already in awe when he put online the 4.o installer just a day after the 4 sys menu came out.

Suda52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really prefer a rick roll over a USB iso loader, it would be more fun.
Or a Wii points generator that really would be the sh!t... sorry it's the crack talking

hetoan2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hacking wii points is worse. nintendo can easily track you down and see it

try hacking it with a USB Gecko and a modified Gecko OS. Results probably bad.

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ninjaice15 said:
I really hope its nothing to accelerate pirating. The Wii is on the road to a Dreamcast fate...

LOL you did see the wii has sold 50 million units a hdd loader would only be > all; Lets say 50,000 ppl hacked their wii (I say less) it doesnt matter majority still buys.

the.g.raf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to be fair, he probably just got sidetracked by the Spain football match. Or he just sucks at telling time.

themario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ninjaice15 said:
I really hope its nothing to accelerate pirating. The Wii is on the road to a Dreamcast fate...
50 million sold in 3 years and 47+ games with 1 million sales or more, what the hell are you talking about?

Cygoku

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Asking for a new wadmanager is fucking retarded. What would expect it to do except manage wad packages ... ??

Cygoku

Oath

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ericthegreat said:
ninjaice15 said:

LOL you did see the wii has sold 50 million units a hdd loader would only be > all; Lets say 50,000 ppl hacked their wii (I say less) it doesnt matter majority still buys.
When word of a better/easier pirating method gets out (lets just say its a USB related iso loader) that estimate will increase dramatically.

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
[edited to protect private info]

The site started working again, really?
smile.gif

Table '*' is marked as crashed and should be repaired query: SELECT * FROM * INNER JOIN * = * WHERE * = '*' in * on line 128

Warning: *_*() [function.*]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at *) in *.inc on line 342

Warning: Cannot modify header information

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ninjaice15 said:

I laugh every time anyone says this... Piracy is nothing new, and it has never once been the downfall of a game system... no not even dreamcast.

The dreamcast failed because it's lack of third party support and general consumer un-trust over Sega's previous console flag, the sega saturn. The Dreamcast was already a doomed console before the software exploit was discovered... it had horrible sales of both hardware and software. Remember, at one point sega was actually GIVING them away to try and drum up interest and if anything the exploits led to quite a few more hardware sales. I bought my dreamcast specifically to use as an emulation machine.

That said... let's do a quick comparison...

Dreamcast: Worst hardware sales of it's generations, poor third party support, low software sales.

Wii: Best hardware and software sales of this generation and has sold more third party titles than any other system and keeps gaining support from companies, not losing it.

Piracy did not kill Dreamcast, Sega killed dreamcast. Piracy won't kill the Wii, Nintendo is the third largest company in Japan right now because of the system and the sales keep rising, not falling.

lakaiskateboarding

Trophies
XP
Country
themario said:
ninjaice15 said:
50 million sold in 3 years and 47+ games with 1 million sales or more, what the hell are you talking about?
Yeah indeed, and besides, the Dreamcast has nice games, the Wii has too much shit. But I don't hope every noob is gonna use the Wii to pirate. It is only made for us.
smileipb2.png
I also hate to see that everybody has flashcards, even the noobs.
blink.gif

Oath

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
themario said:
ninjaice15 said:

By dreamcast fate I mean extremely easy pirating method at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Got a date with the owner of a real estate company she seems nice lol +1