Hardware Walmart Switch order comes in March 9th?

When is your switch coming in? (walmart orders)

• Late

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Early

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

NetBirth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For myself, on my order with Walmart, the order for my Switch is March the Ninth, guessing others is late or is it just myself? I'm really hoping I get mine on launch, but it does say "undefined" on the shipping for the system.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't decide to order until the online orders were closed, so in had to do instore. I don't even have a date. "We will contact you when it is ready for pickup".:ohnoes:

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Humm maybe there shipment is delay or they posted est daye of delivery.

I order from gamestop and it should ship the 3rd.

I got games in etc.. from bestbuy and they said i should have it the 3rd

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of my stuff is coming on march 3 by ups , by 8pm but i probably get it all by 2pm :)
I got 17 boxes coming lol

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine in store at GameStop because the Amazon preorders were sold out, so I'm getting mine March 3. You're the first person who I've seen had their preorder delayed online so far. Hopefully your date will change though since it says "undefined" under shipping.

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine in store at GameStop because the Amazon preorders were sold out, so I'm getting mine March 3. You're the first person who I've seen had their preorder delayed online so far. Hopefully your date will change though since it says "undefined" under shipping.
Most gamestop stores are having a midnight release . Pre-order only Nintendo said.

Reactions: rileysrjay

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most gamestop stores are having a midnight release . Nintendo said.
I can't drive there though for the midnight release though because a) I have school in the morning and b) in my state (Georgia) there is a curfew for people with their 16 year old drivers license (you get the full one at 18) that doesn't allow people to drive from 12:00 am to around 4:30 am. If it wasn't for the curfew, I would be first in line!:)

Reactions: WiiuGold

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't drive there though for the midnight release though because a) I have school in the morning and b) in my state (Georgia) there is a curfew for people with their 16 year old drivers license (you get the full one at 18) that doesn't allow people to drive from 12:00 am to around 4:30 am. If it wasn't for the curfew, I would be first in line!:)
We have that law also ! My system is coming by ups :) no need to go out at midnight . I just have to go to walmart to pick up my 4 switch things that morning . Then wait for the mail man to drop of my boxes.

Reactions: rileysrjay

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you could always entice some wino to ride shotgun with a bottle of MD 20/20.

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a thread about this on reddit asking people the same thing. It turns out a lot of people are having the same exact issues as I was including those who just recently preordered. One guy's order page even said "Undefined by March 3rd". He also preordered about a week ago.

I eventually called up Walmart and asked why it said March 9th. It turns out that's just an estimation. It just means you'll get it between the release date and March 9th. You might get it on release, you might not. I didn't bother asking about the free 2 day shipping thing for past orders since (at that time) it wasn't announced yet.

*EDIT* I don't know if I can link the thread but here it is:
https://www.reddit.com/r/nintendo/comments/5qu5yh/people_who_preordered_switch_from_walmart_whats/

As I said other people are having the same exact issues.

Last edited by Vanth88,

NetBirth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a thread about this on reddit asking people the same thing. It turns out a lot of people are having the same exact issues as I was including those who just recently preordered. One guy's order page even said "Undefined by March 3rd". He also preordered about a week ago.

I eventually called up Walmart and asked why it said March 9th. It turns out that's just an estimation. It just means you'll get it between the release date and March 9th. You might get it on release, you might not. I didn't bother asking about the free 2 day shipping thing for past orders since (at that time) it wasn't announced yet.

*EDIT* I don't know if I can link the thread but here it is:
https://www.reddit.com/r/nintendo/comments/5qu5yh/people_who_preordered_switch_from_walmart_whats/

As I said other people are having the same exact issues.

Thanks a lot man, I contacted there support twitter and there actual support service, a real problem with giving answers, for them. Really helped, thanks! :)

Reactions: Vanth88

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone