Waiting for Gigant Battle

Tonitonichopchop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since it's been over a week since Gigant Battle came out in English and you can't find the game in any store or on the web (As far as I know) I e-mailed Namco Bandai from their official site asking them about it. If I get a reply I'll either post it here or as a new blog. A lot of people (Myself included) have been wondering what's gone on with this game, so hopefully we'll get an official answer soon.

Tonitonichopchop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathanaël said:
You e-mailed them why the ROM isn't dumped yet??

Of course not. I asked them why I can't find the game online and in stores (I don't know if it is in stores, but I've heard from a quite a few people it isn't, so I fished).

skateboard34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been waiting for this ever since I heard about it early last year. Even though it's already been released, I haven't heard anything. I hope the ROM is dumped soon.

Nathanaël

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nauru
It seems to be the same as with Inazuma Eleven. They're selling the english version in small european countries, but not in the UK.

Out of stock, btw. Not bad for a game that's out for a week now.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Nathanaël said:
It seems to be the same as with Inazuma Eleven. They're selling the english version in small european countries, but not in the UK.

Out of stock, btw. Not bad for a game that's out for a week now.

It was never in stock. It has said that since what was supposed to be the release date.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Some CRTs are very much worth the price