Homebrew Waithax/Slowhax implementation released by Mrrraou

D

Deleted User

why are you guys still fighting? can we just share the hax?? its open sourced for crying out loud... if he/she wants to make a fork of it and change the name then its their choice... if you didn't want someone making a fork of your project, then why make it open sourced in the first place???
Holy shit this^^^

If you don't want your code forked than don't even make it available. They weren't even trying to pass it off as there own they just linked it. "Oh no they linked to theirs so I couldn't get the credit REEEEE".
This kind of white-knighting in the homebrew community needs to stop.

Reactions: proflayton123

Tgaming548

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... will the other injectable DSi titles ever be compatible? I tried to get Legends of Exidia a few hours too late...

Also I already bought Inchworm Animation a while back.

mrissaoussama

Hiuhbi32
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
there is no exploit before the wait lol, the uaf is done after the wait. the wait is for overflowing the refcount in order to deallocate the object while it is being used
Sorry i meant when exactly happens AFTER the wait. what is Slowhax waiting for to get executed?

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this like homebrew exploits, and the games get rendered unusable by the exploit? I'd like to be able to keep my Four Swords playable after it's all said and done with.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for literally replying within seconds!!!!! <3 I saw it was a bad vuln, but also a non-patched vuln in 11.2. I need to read up on these as to why they take so long. Thanks again!

Wait, there is an exploit that takes a month to downgrade but works on 11.2? When was that released?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5