wads

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by ZenZero, Oct 3, 2008.

Oct 3, 2008

wads by ZenZero at 8:29 PM (997 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. ZenZero
    OP

Member ZenZero GBATEMP's regular arse.

United Kingdom
    i dont wanna risk using twilight but is there another way to run Vc and WW games i download from tinternet on my wii?

2. kedest

Member kedest GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    You can only install wads through the wad manager. And you'll need a way of running the wad manager. You can either launch it directly through the twilight hack, or install the homebrew channel (which is installed using the twilight hack, or a bootable dvd if you have a modchip and firmware < 3.3) and run it from there.

3. jeremiz

Newcomer jeremiz Advanced Member

France
    /sarcasm on
    Twilight is usable ? Woaw...I wonder if dawn is usable too...
    Is it legal to download from tinternet ? Because when you download Vc and WW titles on internet it is illegal.
    /sarcasm off

Ok, if you have a modchip download the homebrew channel ISO and a wad manager tool.
    If you don't have a modchip, you have to use a copy of Twilight Princess and use the team twizzer hack to install the homebrew channel.

4. FGOD

Member FGOD Wii gaming bitch

Netherlands
    you don't even need the homebrew channel iso, just use the wad manager iso if you have a modchip...

5. Zerxer

Member Zerxer GBAtemp Regular

United States
    What's there to risk running the twilight hack? You're going to be installing non-legit copies of VC and WW games and you're more worried about running an easy and safe(?) hack to install a homebrew application?

6. kedest

Member kedest GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    I didn't know that existed. But then that's indeed the easiest way without having to enable homebrew on the wii.

7. FGOD

Member FGOD Wii gaming bitch

Netherlands
    but you still have the problem that not all chips can boot autoboot patched dvd's, so not all chips can read the homebrew/wad manager discs...