Hacking wads

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont wanna risk using twilight but is there another way to run Vc and WW games i download from tinternet on my wii?

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can only install wads through the wad manager. And you'll need a way of running the wad manager. You can either launch it directly through the twilight hack, or install the homebrew channel (which is installed using the twilight hack, or a bootable dvd if you have a modchip and firmware < 3.3) and run it from there.

jeremiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
/sarcasm on
Twilight is usable ? Woaw...I wonder if dawn is usable too...
Is it legal to download from tinternet ? Because when you download Vc and WW titles on internet it is illegal.
/sarcasm off

Ok, if you have a modchip download the homebrew channel ISO and a wad manager tool.
If you don't have a modchip, you have to use a copy of Twilight Princess and use the team twizzer hack to install the homebrew channel.

Zerxer

Trophies
Website
www.sitexero.net
XP
Country
United States
What's there to risk running the twilight hack? You're going to be installing non-legit copies of VC and WW games and you're more worried about running an easy and safe(?) hack to install a homebrew application?

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
FGOD said:
you don't even need the homebrew channel iso, just use the wad manager iso if you have a modchip...

I didn't know that existed. But then that's indeed the easiest way without having to enable homebrew on the wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over