Hacking Wader Help

WiiBlaster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been doing Banner Inject for awhile doing the Old Method, But i've been hearing alot about this program Wader and figured it would be alot easier, So heres my problem
When i run Wader, it loads great but after i put in all the reuired info and click create wad I tell it were to save the wad and were to save the Image and when it should be creating the Wad the program just disappears from the screen no error nothing just quickly closes and disappears
I'm running Windows Vista if that helps. And have tried all different version of the program same problem
I've already ran the program as administrator and didn't help so if anyone has any idea, That would be great thanks

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Just a suggestion you may have already tried this... but uninstall WADder and then right-click on the install file and go to properties and set as compatible to Windows XP... then try installing as Admin...etc.. then see what happens?

WiiBlaster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really it was banned, May i ask Why is their something wrong with the program So Vista may be the problem, Figures

I try the uninstall with Xindows XP comp thing and see if it helps

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Theres a bit of a write up on that issue on wadder.net

Posts merged

WiiBlaster said:
Really it was banned, May i ask Why is their something wrong with the program So Vista may be the problem, Figures

The program itself wasnt banned as such - the fact that the installer had the common key in it made it illegal - so it was removed from the site - as you would expect.

WiiBlaster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i tried the suggestion but didn't work, I went to the wader website couldn't find help for my problem, But i did watch the video of a wad being made,

And it shows the program right after you click create wad it shows the CMD promt coming up packaging the wad, Mine doesn't do that its like it skips that part. Well I think the only thing left for me to try is Creating a user account with full privileges and see if that changes anything if that doesn't work I believe i'm going to give up,

Well Trying the new user account also didn't work
I'm done.lol

icefireicefire

GBATemp Fails.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't have the common-key included, but GBATemp still banned it
smile.gif