Hacking WAD MANAGER V1.5 PROBLEM

HANGEMHIER

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to install a backup launcher channel. Start up wad manager takes me to select ios veriosn to use press a to continue then my controller dies and cant go any further. I then have to do a hard reset to get out. Any Ideas Thanks in advance..

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
modmystuff said:
You don't have cIOS installed. Download the cIOS38 rev14 Installer. As of the forum rules, you will have to google it or find it somewhere else.

~modmystuff~
you can have links to the installer and it's tn the downloads section http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=5958

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
its even worse than that, since (s)he can choose IOS249 but it doesn't work its a Stub, which you'll have to remove first.

You can better follow one of the stickied guides

and modmystuff, you can link to cIOS installers, just not the cIOS

The Pink Gato

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
its even worse than that, since (s)he can choose IOS249 but it doesn't work its a Stub, which you'll have to remove first.

You can better follow one of the stickied guides

and modmystuff, you can link to cIOS installers, just not the cIOS

Oh...Ok... My fault! Oh BTW, I am on rev14 cIOS, should I upgrade to rev15/16?

~modmystuff~

HANGEMHIER

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tj Cool, following the guuide you have, had to use the TBR to downgrade ios15 . I get to the point where it asks to remove stub IOS and , follow the guide to a t and get Errors somtihng 102 when tryinig to remove them. I tried installling the cios38 rev14 , just freezes.. I cant get rid of the stub IOS's. Geez this is frustrating. First wii i did went flawless using Simplistic mod guide.. This one not so.. Tried simplistics first aqnd now teh one you recommended.. I know its something to do the the trucha bug, but cant figure it out.. I cant do it via DOP IOS sofware, had to use the other.. Any help is much appreciated..

HANGEMHIER

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK.. finally installed cios38 rev 14 to ios250 and it works, with a drawback.. half of my games work, adn the other half timeout or get error 1048 (specifically NSMB, Punchout, and House of dead overkill) So far working are Raving Rabids go home, drawn to life, toy story mania and raving rabids tv party. I know its not the burn, but the system as they all work fine on my other wii. this is using Neo gamma to boot games off of disk.. Any ideas? Thanks again for all your help..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol