Hacking Wad manager issue

Jimmydome

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
running 3.2u firmware downgraded from 3.3u, wad manager was working fine, did all steps to downgrade firmware so i didnt have to use wadmanagerios16 anymore, was having some unrelated problems and tried to redo the process of downgrading, after reinstalling firmware 3.2u with "Downgrade" boot.dol for a second time, cant load wads from wad manager have to use wadmanagerios16, but to uninstall wads i can use wad manager, this is really weird, i tried to re-install IOS16-64-v257-prod.wad in wad manager and that went fine then i went to do the cIOS_fix.wad in wadmanagerios16 and got "ret-1029". and when i try to install wads from wad manager i get "ret-1035", but wad install from wadmanagerios16 fine and to uninstall i have to use the regular wad manager, does anyone know what i have to do to use my regular wad manager again???

K

Kurisuellegarden

That was all pretty confusing...well...wad manager 16 should be fine...isn't it?

I forgot which IOS it was but one certain IOS stops Wad Manager from working but I can't say which IOS it is because I dont' want to brick your Wii...I did this with a nintendo wii before too. :wtf:

D

Deleted User

Error 1035 =

Solution: Would mean that your IOS were trucha fixed. Have another few runs of IOS Downgrader.

A little bit more detail: Reason that WM 16 works is because the WM works on IOS 16 ONLY and we used the IOS 16 which is trucha-bugged, thus, allowing us to install cios_fix.wad in the first place.

Jimmydome

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i uninstalled cios.fix.wad with regular wad manager since thats the only one that was working to uninstall anything, then i reinstalled it in wadmanagerios16, and that must have fixed it cause now i can use the regular wad manager again to install wads, this was driving me crazy the whole day. something happend earlier in the day and i thought i might have made a mistake, so i went and thought i could re-downgrade and that would fix it( when actually my problem ended up having nothing to do with wads, cios, ios, nothing like that at all) so i ran the downgrader again and reinstalled 3.2 firmware, then i did the customIos install again, and when i went back to install a wad, thats when i relized it wouldnt work anymore, well after that i tried everything in the book, i ended up figuring it out by back tracking my steps and trying to do it all over again, and when i uninstalled the cios,fix.wad and reinstalled it the wad manager worked again, i guess i just got lucky.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.