OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
azormx.elbruto.es
XP
Country
Mexico
I've had my wii softmodded for almost half a year now, I have HBC, cIOS and several other apps installed for a while now. Everytime I wanted to install something else I would use WAD Manager 1.3 on a friend's 1GB SD Card and it never failed.

Today I am getting the error code that appears on the topic title while trying any version of WAD Manager, and I really need to install the USB loader channel (drive isn't working since the year started and I really want to play brawl once again) but WAD Manager isn't letting me. Also, today I started using my 4GB microSDHC.

Everytime I start WAD Manager I get the cIOS detected message and then it lets me choose where to load (SD, USB, etc.), however everytime I attempt to load my microSD it stops for a moment as if it was loading, then displays the error message. I'm tempted to believe that the problem is that WAD Manager can't load SDHC properly and that's why it can actually load the 1GB microSD (at least yesterday did). I also believe this because trying any other slot gives me a quick error, but on this one it seems as if it is trying to load the SD.

Just wondering, am I right or is there any other issue I haven't been able to discover yeet?

BenBaril

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am also having this problem, as well GeekBox and Homebrew browser tell me they cannot read the FAT partition of my SD card.

Is this a problem with my cIOS 249 or my SD card?

I'd really like to fix this because I cannot use Mplayer, GeekBox or WAD Manager anymore.

Thanks for any help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1