Hacking WAD MANAGER CHANNEL

macmel

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can someone point me where I can get a channel version? A lot of channels are being made / updated but why not a channel for the WAD Manager which I think a lot use for installing the newly posted channels (loaders / homebrew / apps)

Thanks,

MaCMeL

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Have you ever looked at the Custom-Channels Thread? There are soo many WAD-Channels... Example (done by me...and yes, I'm very proud of it
tongue.gif
):

QUOTE said:
-WAD Manager
-Version: 1.3
-Sound: No
-Blocks: 22
-Tested: Yes (PAL, 3.2)

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=11f2174...b67ef14188c1a03

Enjoy!

This is one of 6 or more Channels...go to the tread, Page 20 and Up...

macmel

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was expecting the replies, I did search. But to many links and tried look at the links but wasn't able to find one. Just got some internet issues here, undersea cable cut which makes browsing a pain, takes me approx 10 minutes just to post which I should have mentioned. Anyways no probs, I'll search again when connection goes back to normal. Just one question, what should I put on the search ( WAD MANAGER CHANNEL?) coz like I've said I tried searching but got to much results which I didn't find a channel version.

macmel

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks Blue-K for the link, I am using it now. I have been to the Custom Channel topic, but thought every channel were posted and updated on the first page only. Been actively looking at wadder.net but they don't have a Wad Manager Channel.

Jytach

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE said:
Can someone point me where I can get a channel version? A lot of channels are being made / updated but why not a channel for the WAD Manager which I think a lot use for installing the newly posted channels (loaders / homebrew / apps)

Thanks,

MaCMeL

Can people stop using the search tool and make useless topic? People keep creating topics, but they are all original and new (backup won't work / need a channel / what is gamma)

Thanks,

Jytach.

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jytach said:
QUOTE said:

Thanks,

MaCMeL

Can people stop using the search tool and make useless topic? People keep creating topics, but they are all original and new (backup won't work / need a channel / what is gamma)

Thanks,

Jytach.

they don't need stop using it nobody uses it they need to start

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all