OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So, I followed a YT tutorial, which has worked for many people on how to get a 4.0u Wii to be able to install .WAD files, and everything seemed to work great, until I tried installing a WAD. Whenever I try, regardless of what, WAD I try to load, it says "installing ticket... error 2011" I haven't been able to install one WAD, so I'm using the WAD Installer off of the HBC... and yeah.

Any ideas how to fix this, or why it's happening ;x?

Also, I've searched, and searched throughout the dark realms of the internet to try to find an answer, but all of them were for different 2011 errors :\

quickpic of what it shows; http://www.klappe.nu/upload/IMAG0028.JPG

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Firstly, What exactly have you got installed on your wii. Saying 4.0u isnt much help as it could be nintendos 4.0u or waninkokos hacked/patched 4.0u.

What guide are you following and what is the purpose of the .wad you are trying to install?

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once you've run the IOS35 downgrader app you'll be able to install IOS16 and cIOS wads well enough. The best thing to do is to redo the steps to make sure that you haven't missed something. Also, for IOS16 and cIOS it sometimes helps to hit uninstall and then press install. Just don't try that on something like IOS35 since you'll be screwed if you can't reinstall it.

Shuam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've ran the IOS35 downgrader app, the PatchMii thing, and the DVDX something something. I've redone the steps 3 times, and to be quite honest I don't know the difference between IOS16 and cIOS wads. D:

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You really ought to learn the difference between them. When you know what you're doing you'll understand what's going on.

You downgraded IOS35 because older versions have a bug that lets you install fakesigned wads. You need to make sure that you tell Wad Manager to run off of IOS35 to properly install the cIOS wad.

Shuam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well when I open the WAD Manager, it says that it is running off of IOS35. It's just when I get to my WAD Folder and try to install the error shows up.

dreams062

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Shuam said:
Well when I open the WAD Manager, it says that it is running off of IOS35. It's just when I get to my WAD Folder and try to install the error shows up.
yeah i give up on WAD long time ago
blink.gif

Shuam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well the reason I'm trying to do it is because one of the VC titles I downloaded I had to delete on 3.4u due to me running out of space. I've transferred all of my other VC titles over to my SD card on 4.0u, but when I go to the Wii Shop Channel, it says I need to buy it again, soooooo yeah. /gasp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlNiIrYw4zg
Vid of exactly what I've done so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?