Hacking Wad deinstaller channel with banner ????

xboxreloaded

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello together

paradox i have some ideas

1.wad deinstaller channel with banner

2. dvd to sd channel

3. firmware dump channel

4.other cool channels with banner

this is great to have this please release it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jayparadox

Trophies
Website
pokemon-project.com
XP
Country
Spain
xboxreloaded said:
Hello together

paradox i have some ideas

1.wad deinstaller channel with banner

2. dvd to sd channel

3. firmware dump channel

4.other cool channels with banner

this is great to have this please release it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess you have the right to be answered ^^

1: http://www.mediafire.com/?nv2zzjzcdwz

2: ¿?

3: I know all these other channels are useless, but that would be the most useless.

4: All the channels that exist will get a banner for tonight
wink.gif

retroguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
xboxreloaded said:
Hello together
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

paradox i have one idea

the wad deinstaller channel with banner

this is great to have this !!!!!!!!!!!

please release it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why are some people so impatient? It will be released when Jparadox (or someone else, but not likely) thinks it is ready to be released. However, I am sure you don't have to wait very long.

This behaviour reminds me of all the people who begged DarkAlex (The 'God' of Custom Firmware amongst other things in the PSP-scene) to do this or that (and quick, or ...), and he almost quit the scene for that reason (and also because people began to speak bad about him without reason). This had a very negative effect on the PSP community, and some forums still are not what they used to be.

So, please let talented guys like Jparadox do there work in peace, and be assured that they will give you what you want soon enough.

Oh, and I just see that your prayer has been answered.

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had multiple converstaions with DA about that. He's gotten so fed up with it right now he just keeps pushing creating new CFW back since right after he releases it someone want a bug fix or an update. He would rather leave the world with a well working CFW then have to continually use all his time to code new.

That holds true for alot of the homebrew programs out right now. If they work, atleast you have them. If they don't work, then complain. People want to spend there time doing other projects or working on an updated version of their program more then they want to take the time to make a custom banner for it. jayparadox is one of the few people I have ever seen attempt to fill all requests, so if it's taking him a little longer then you think it should, just remember that he's not stupid. He knows you want it, it just might not be the very first thing on his list of things to do.

hemanthegreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, take your time if you need it. We the people may want specific features or bug fixes, but no one is under obligation to do it unless they want to and on their time schedule. Most of the users do appreciate all the hard work, even if they only seem like they want more.

I personally thank you for all your hard work, and look forward to the future releases, whatever they are, and whenever they are released!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass