WabbitDS on AKAIO 1.4.1

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by currynoodles, Apr 18, 2009.

Apr 18, 2009

WabbitDS on AKAIO 1.4.1 by currynoodles at 7:10 PM (1,220 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. currynoodles
    OP

Member currynoodles GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    I've recently tried to run WabbitDS on the current version of AKAIO (1.4.1) but all I got was a white screen. I've tried getting a new copy of the program but still no luck. Is anyone else having this issue? It used to work with the previous versions I believe.

2. CyberMew

Newcomer CyberMew Member

Antarctica
  3. themando

Newcomer themando Member

United States
    Let me try right now, I hadn't heard of WabbitDS until your post, and I could really use something like it. Gimme a few to download/test. [​IMG]

EDIT: I'm using the latest ver of WabbitDS, and the latest ver (that i know of) of TI-83+ OS, and it's working perfectly. It shows the two white screens for me initially, but then it moves on in a second or two. Not sure what your problem could be.

4. currynoodles
    OP

Member currynoodles GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    Thanks guys. I managed to get it to work again. Mine was stuck at the white screen for quite awhile but it managed to start. It didn't used to be like that though, could be because I have a 8GB card at the moment.

Thanks for your input Cybermew and themando!

5. themando

Newcomer themando Member

United States
    No problem, I wouldn't have known of the awesome WabbitDS until your post, so thank you! [​IMG]