Moots

The Incredible Sulk
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Don't worry about becoming addicted to mary jane, sure you can develop a mental addiction after a lot of use I suppose.

I went 6-8 months between smokings for the first 8 times i did it, and still to this day where I smoke regularly, I often go for a couple weeks/months without smoking.

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
You can use fluid embalmer to suposedly get a higher hit...
But what's the point? I smoke my homegrown weed because I KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE. Most weed smokers smoke it because it's much, much harder to lace or cut with shit like resin, xtasy or coke can be. Much more NATURAL and shit.

Now here's one thing though, you CAN become addicted to mary jane *if you're the addictive type*. I know people who definitely can't get through a day without smoking a LOT. Sad, because the more you smoke, the less effect you will get over time and the more money/time wasted. But they'd be addicts to anything else anyway, IMHO.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hitto said:
You can use fluid embalmer to suposedly get a higher hit...
It's not actual embalming fluid, it's slang for liquid PCP.

And yeah, addictive types will get addicted to anything. People get addicted to shopping, fitness, TV, SMS, games, all escapist activities, anything that preoccupies them and takes their mind off things, not just opiates. And some people just have more stuff to get away from, so they are more likely to develop an addiction.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Bob Loblaw said:
veho said:
Hitto said:
You can use fluid embalmer to suposedly get a higher hit...It's not actual embalming fluid, it's slang for liquid PCP. It actually IS embalming fluid. Some people call it "wet"
It's still not actual embalming fluid.

The term "embalming fluid" is often used to refer to the liquid PCP in which a cigarette or joint is dipped (a "sherm", "dipper" or "dippy"), to be ingested through smoking. Smoking PCP is known as "getting wet." There is much confusion over the practice of dipping cigarettes in "embalming fluid" leading some to think that real embalming fluid may actually be used. This is a misconception that may cause serious health consequences beyond those of consuming PCP.

Yeah, you can dip your joint into embalming fluid and smoke it, the same way that you can inhale butane gas or car exhaust fumes and get high. Or die. Or both. In any case, smoking actual embalming fluid (or formaldehyde as one of its main components) will seriously fuck you up.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Shiro786 said:
When I used to smoke, I used to smoke at least once a week, sometimes even three times. Last time I smoked was 4-5 months ago.

Why? Well...fuck man. I wanted to see what the hub-ub is about, nothing big. After a while you get really immune to it, that's when you start paying more to get a better high.

Just FYI, there is no such thing as addiction, you're either not able to control yourself, or you can. When I used to smoke, I never had urges or anything, I didn't care. The only thing I regret was wasting all that money on it.

It's more of a social thing, to do once in awhile. Other than that...not worth it guys.

Cigarettes. I moved on to them recently. I'm not trying to slowly ween of weed or anything, I just picked them up. I used to get a head buzz, which I really loved...(I smoke like 1-4 every day) now that I don't get it, I'm gonna drop smoking. That head buzz was kick ass. But now it's kind've crappy. And the repercussions suck, I'm a fat ass, and I used to outrun my healthy friends...now I'm twice as slow as them.

I killed my lungs enough kthx.

Everyone who hasn't smoked and was thinking about trying it: Fuck it. Definitely not worth your time, you're not missing out. If you really want to do it, do it at a party.

That is one honest opinion.
Well, in MY opinion, an "addiction" is not something that your body urges you to do, take or smoke, is something that has to be in your life that shouldn't be there, let's say games: I AM addicted to videogames, I have to play them, I want to play them, I don't NEED to play them, but hell, I really like it, same with weed, you may smoke once a week, but somehow you haven't stopped, then you are an addict. Ovbiously, it is a very personal matter, the definition of an "addiction" is something that your body actually requests, but that also works for the mind IMO.

I also read and heard that in most cases, the people has those"addictive" personalities, meaning that between two guys that drink and enjoy in same ammounts, one may become an alcoholic while the other won't just because of the difference on their brains.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
veho said:
Bob Loblaw said:
veho said:
Hitto said:
You can use fluid embalmer to suposedly get a higher hit...It's not actual embalming fluid, it's slang for liquid PCP. It actually IS embalming fluid. Some people call it "wet"
It's still not actual embalming fluid.

The term "embalming fluid" is often used to refer to the liquid PCP in which a cigarette or joint is dipped (a "sherm", "dipper" or "dippy"), to be ingested through smoking. Smoking PCP is known as "getting wet." There is much confusion over the practice of dipping cigarettes in "embalming fluid" leading some to think that real embalming fluid may actually be used. This is a misconception that may cause serious health consequences beyond those of consuming PCP.

Yeah, you can dip your joint into embalming fluid and smoke it, the same way that you can inhale butane gas or car exhaust fumes and get high. Or die. Or both. In any case, smoking actual embalming fluid (or formaldehyde as one of its main components) will seriously fuck you up.

You're right. It seems that people cut it with formaldehyde. Or some people are just plain smoking formaldehyde and saying it's PCP. One thing I do know for sure though is that formaldehyde is present in cigarette smoke anyway without the cigarette being dipped in anything.
So I'm sure adding more of it will definitely fuck you up and some people will call it "PCP" that don't know better.

santorix10

Trophies
Website
rememberthe8bit.googlepages.com
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
you can't cut weed unless you are selling to a first-timer or a pushover. I constantly smoke weed because it makes wacking off 20 times better and also boosts my tetris skills.

O RLY? Try this game:
http://www.pineight.com/tod/

It was hilarious back in high school watching the school's pothead play it. He was freaked out and quit mere minutes into playing it. Weird guy.
smile.gif

anime_junkie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have never and never will smoke weed. Why? I don't need to. I don't know why you smoke, but I see no reason for me to start up something that takes up my money that doesn't give anything to me. I have no reason to smoke weed? Stress relief? I fap for that, it's free and it feels good. Getting high? Please, I'm not that shallow. Besides, it may not be OMGHORRIBLEEVENIFYOUDOITONCEYOUWILLDIE, but it still isn't good for you. I'd like to keep my health at "okay". I don't need anything to hurt my heath. Besides, I'm a clarinetist, I'm not putting anything in my lungs besides air.

herbinator

Trophies
XP
Country
hey kids i smoked weed all day and night about a quarter of an ounce everyday for about 15 years it fucked me up in the end.
Havent smoked for 10 years now and life is much better remember dope is a downer and tips certain people susceptible to mental illness over the edge so my advice if your gonna do it do it in modertation better still dont do it at all !!

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Bob Loblaw said:
One thing I do know for sure though is that formaldehyde is present in cigarette smoke anyway without the cigarette being dipped in anything.
So I'm sure adding more of it will definitely fuck you up and some people will call it "PCP" that don't know better.
I'm not sure what you're saying.
Cigarette smoke also contains acetone, phenol, carbon monoxide, toluene, lead, benzene, tar, and let's not forget, nicotine, without the cigarette being dipped in anything. They are (arguably) tolerable in concentrations and doses found in cigarette smoke, but in larger amounts, they are highly toxic. Likewise, in doses found in cigarette smoke, formaldehyde is tolerable, but a higher dose will still fuck you up.

Liquid PCP is referred to as "embalming fluid". Some people take the phrase literally. Having come from sniffing lacquer and inhaling butane, they don't see anything suspicious in getting high on weird toxins, especially after they actually get a kick from it. So yes, I concede, there are people smoking formaldehyde knowing full well it's formaldehyde. But the phrase "dipping" or "doing embalmer" still refers mainly to PCP, and not to these poor idiots.

CrystalSweet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
weed, ugh, that is really really bad for you
i dont know why people smoke it..
i mean i can see people smoking it like in the back of my school
but its so pointless

benchma®k

Trophies
XP
Country
I smoke da reefa.. but i dont hit it as hardcore as i used to. Im suprised that the scene is so big here in the UK to be honest.. its like everywhere i go now. I used to have to keep it to myself and be careful about who i spoke to about it, not anymore though.. its hit the main stream big time. Either that or my eyes have only just been opened up to it in the last few years.

By the way i've been smoking for about 7 years.. and i've yet to have any 'health issues' regarding the substance. well, if you can call the occasional lack of motivation a health issue i dont know.

cubin' said:
Weed is great fun and totally safe as long as you keep it to occasional use. TOTALLY SAFE!! (occasional use
smile.gif
)

FAIL!!! You're totally wrong. Maybe not for your own situation, but that doesnt mean everyone is the same.
listen to this man.. we generally share the same opinion:

TrolleyDave said:
I love my weed as much as the next Chonger but I have to say that I've personally seen weed lead people to stronger substances. Mostly because they buy from drug dealers rather than pot dealers and those dealers are looking to expand their business so they try to convince as many people as possible to buy as much as possible. It's not so much the weed but the peer pressure that causes it to be a "gateway" drug.

I can also say from first hand experience (seeing it happen to friends) that certain peoples brain chemistry just can not cope with the introduction of THC into the mix. I've met people who become so paranoid from a couple of puffs that they're sure that every noise they hear outside is someone coming for them or they're certain that people are watching them through the cracks in the curtains. Pot affects people in different ways.

The same can be said about alcohol though. I know it doesn't do my personality any good, I'm naturally an aggressive person (I work hard on not being one though! Well now I'm older anyway!
ph34r.gif
) so it just increases it 10-fold. Pot on the other hands stops me being so aggressive, but I know people who are affected by alcohol the same way I'm affected by pot.

It all depends on your brain chemistry, altough that really goes for the introduction of any chemical into your brain. My gateway drug was Ritalin! lol ;)

If i can add just a little bit to that, i was going to say that weed generally hightens your own character traits. If you're an introverted person then you'll probably find that weed chills you out, makes you think and just calms you down. If on the other hand you're quite out going, you might get really chatty, often talking complete bollocks mind, lol.. laugh your nuts off and have a good time. If your very anylitical, then weed might make you slightly, maybe much more parraniod than you already are. And in cases of schizophrenia and other similar symptoms, the user is usually prone to these mental episodes in the first place.. hightening them by using weed, or bringing them to the fore.

All drugs effect different people in different ways... Fact! And if you are going to try them, make sure theres someone who can remain sober and responsible for you the first time.

And for everyone who's a user.. where drugs are concerned there should never ever be any peer pressure.

/end rant.

QUOTE(yuyuyup @ Mar 19 2008, 12:19 PM)
you can't cut weed unless you are selling to a first-timer or a pushover. I constantly smoke weed because it makes wacking off 20 times better and also boosts my tetris skills.

rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
true dat!
laugh.gif

Oh yeah... people have been talking about weed being laced with all kinds of things too. As far as thats concerned you can never be too careful. The worst i've encountered was some crappy weed leaves that had been sprayed with THC. Tastes rank but gives you the desired effect. Ive known friends of mine to buy in some thats been laced with speed too. So you never can tell, even from your usual sources. Lets not forget people... these ARE drug dealers you're dealing with.!!

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
People smoke weed because they find it fun.

For people who can't understand why people do it - It's like going and playing a video game or going out for a few drinks with your mates. It's just simply a fun thing to do for most.

benchma®k- Surely you at least have some problems with your lungs? Weed isn't totally safe if you're smoking it all the time..you are smoking plant matter after all and that isn't really good for you.

yus786

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol this topics quite interesting

ive never tried weed and never smoked, but ive always wanted to try weed just to see how its like as ive got a few friends who smoke it.

i dont know if i should or shouldnt, i know i wont get addicted to it as im not that type of person who gets addicted to stuff.

yus786

Jt321

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone live in Canada? I was thinking about going down there this summer with a couple of friends, how exactly is weed sold there?? I say if your going to try bud watch out for the cops!! Got charged last week with possession of marijuana, paraphernalia, and dui. Cop was being a dick and pulled me over for no reason (seriously) I saw him from a far, he waited for me to pass him and he followed me for a good bit =/

weed being laced to make more profit? I doubt it but you always run into dealers that either gives you dirt weed or skimps the sack.

Honestly weed has not affected me directly but running into the cops messed up my family life. Just don't get caught and you'll be fine.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Generally I do smoke weed, but I'm trying to get hired in where I'm working as a temp, so I've laid-off the stuff for now. I'll go back to smoking it once I take the piss test and pass. (don't do any other drugs....never have)

I've substituted beer for weed right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1