[W.I.P] Pokemon: Amethyst (Graphics Help Needed!)

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by blujay, Nov 5, 2015.

1. blujay
    OP

blujay GBATemp's Official Warthog

Nov 2, 2015
    United States
    Gilbert, Arizona
    Pokemon: Amethyst

Graphics Help!

Types: Fairy type is being replaced with the brand new Jewel type. This affects the following Pokemon:
    Diancie
    Sylveon
    Carbink
    Golem [See new Pokemon]
    Anymore decided to be added :lol:

This is the current progress on the type chart.
    Most types have four types they are weak to. Each is super effective to four types. Each type has 4 resistances, and 8 regular attacks. This is meant to balance the system and not have overused types. The only exception to this rule are the normal types. These are going to be neutral types and are not super weak or effective to any type. They can attack anything with a regular hit. Every type does 0 damage to a Pokemon with their own type, leading to an interesting match and leads to variety choices.

TYPE CHART:

[​IMG]

If you need any more info let me know! More info will be added as I progress

Last edited by blujay, Nov 5, 2015
    Returnofganon and KyogreKid like this.
  2. Incolbum

Incolbum Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2015
    United States
    I don't know, I could help proofread through your storylines if needed. Just finished Neo Y, and the grammar was unbearable to me. (Still, props to Flintex, but grammar/spelling has just always been a pet peeve of mine.)

3. Baccabechoppin

Baccabechoppin GBAtemp's Finest Bacca!

Aug 10, 2015
    Australia
    Magnolia Town
    That text colour + dark theme = really hard to read. I know what you were getting at with the colours (with Amethyst being purple and all) but just thought I'd point it out. I wish you all the best of luck on your ROM hacking adventures!

4. blujay
    OP

blujay GBATemp's Official Warthog

Nov 2, 2015
    United States
    Gilbert, Arizona
    Thank you guys for the response.

EDIT: responses. I'm not gonna let me do that mistake after grammar... lol

5. Returnofganon

Returnofganon I pretend like I know what I'm talking about

Jul 1, 2015
    United States