1. keviniisoawsome

OP keviniisoawsome Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    i use usb loader gx with nintendont and have a gamecube controller adapter. is there way when you launch a gamecube game to not have the wii remote auto connect back and you have to pressa button for it to connect back. that way i don't have to take out the batteries each time?

2. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    do you mean this?

20200620_040913_HDR.jpg

I don't know what you mean by taking the batteries out. I can traverse the menus with the cube controller, but both wiimote and cube controller must be on.

tfocosta likes this.
  3. keviniisoawsome

OP keviniisoawsome Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    im using a mayflash usb gamecube adapter and i have to use a wii remote to use the menus and when i start a gamecube game i then have to take out the batteries or the wii remote connects back (the wii remote disconnects for a sec when the game starts to load) and it drains the batteries. also what adapter you have hooked up to your wii remote?

4. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    I just looked. it's a mayflash adapter. I bought it from someone on psx place for $15 (included shipping). I can navigate the menus with the cube controller. I can't recall if the controller turns off, but I don't think it does, because I never have to pick up the wiimote unless I'm selecting display on gamepad. that only works with motion controls. however, this is through the nintendont forwarder, not usb loader gx. I do have it set up through that, just haven't tested it.

tfocosta likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - nintendont, controller, gamecube