VWii USB Loader GX Help

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by mrjezbud, Apr 29, 2016.

1. mrjezbud
    OP

mrjezbud GBAtemp Regular

Oct 14, 2015
    Hey everyone.

Im having problems with USB Loader GX on the vwii. I have managed to make gamecube backups show, but i cannot make wii backups show.
    Does anyone know what my directories should be like for my External HDD? (I have searched but cannot find any answers/solutions)

2. worm28

worm28 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 2, 2013
    United States
    Portland, Oregon
    Last edited by worm28, Apr 29, 2016
  3. [^Blark^]

[^Blark^] GBAtemp Fan

Dec 19, 2012
    United States
    inside a wbfs folder with the game name followed by title id I believe without it won't show. gameid has to be before or after and surround in brackets [XXXXXX]

wbfs\gameid+game name\.wbfs

I think thats how I have mine. and my hdd is formatted to fat32. going from my memory not around my pc to check at the moment.

Edit: also this may sound dumb but make sure you have it selected in the usbloader gui to view GC and wii games. I accidently switched that off at one point and only could see gamecube.

Last edited by [^Blark^], Apr 29, 2016
  4. mrjezbud
    OP

mrjezbud GBAtemp Regular

Oct 14, 2015
    It was the wbfs folder i needed.
    I couldn't find any information on the folders i needed

[^Blark^] likes this.
  5. mrjezbud
    OP

mrjezbud GBAtemp Regular

Oct 14, 2015
    Could you help me out again?
    Im having problems loading gamecube games through usbloader gx. It says i need to set the path when i try to run the game. (I have already set the paths to USB01/games)