Homebrew vWii Mii Channel does not work

simbla

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there,

I sold my Wii U (Homebrew) and the Guy I sold it to had problems starting the the Mii Channel in the vWii. Instead of the Mii Channel the Homebrew Channel started. I haven't used the Console in a while but I think it was part of Hackmii. The Guy then decided to reset the Wii U to system settings. I think that wasn't the best idea in the first place. Now when he tries to start the Mii Channel in the vWii it just says FAT init boot.elf not found!

Is there a solution for this problem?

Regards,
SimBla

Last edited by simbla,

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You simply have wuphax already installed - you can overwrite it by installing a wad of the Mii Channel (either the official crippled Vwii version but any Wii version is compatible and superior in features)

simbla

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You simply have wuphax already installed - you can overwrite it by installing a wad of the Mii Channel (either the official crippled Vwii version but any Wii version is compatible and superior in features)
Trank you, for the answer. Where do I get the Wii Channel? The usual Homebrew Sites I know does not have this.

Last edited by simbla,

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Trank you, for the answer. Where do I get the Wii Channel? The usual Homebrew Sites I know does not have this.
Of course, it's not an homebrew but it's copyrighted by Nintendo... :)

You could download it with NUS Downloader, copy it off a console that has a functional version installed using BlueDump Mod, extract most any Wii disc image's update partition, or find someone else's copy online (for example at the warez site described here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/patched...nu-custom-channels.344882/page-4#post-8798447)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: