OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gomgoblog.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, i'm have a Wii U with the browserhax, you ust put the SD card with some archives and you can open the homebrew launcher from wiiu.console.guide/exploit

My question is, is possible to hack your vWii Without a CFW on your Wii U, (without Haxchi, Mocha, fw.img...) ?

I searched about Letterbomb on vWii but it's patched, and i also want to know if the str2hax works, can someone confirm?

Thankyou to Everyone ;3

Last edited by gomgo,

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeh u just have to run browser hax to get into hombrew launcher then run the wuphax virtual Wii hack and follow the instructions in the guide for vwii hacking.
Browserhax is putting Wii U in cfw. Haxchi is just a short cut in a way, so don’t have to do the browser hax and is more reliable. Idk if have to run sig patches from hombrew launcher to get the vwii hack to run. It’s been awhile for me and I had haxchi then coldboot haxchi active when I did my vwii.
https://wiiu.hacks.guide/#/vwii-modding

In hombrew launcher there’s an App Store. May have to grab the Wii U hombrew App Store and put on sd card first. Then u can download wuphax from that and sigpatches if it’s needed. But once Wii U is reset sigpatches won’t be applied still. You’d have to do browser hax and back into hombrew launcher to enable again. But once vwii is hacked the Wii U side doesn’t have to be

Last edited by Tri-Z,

gomgo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gomgoblog.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Spain
Ok, so i can use that guide?, if u know spanish, i used this guide:

He Puts the video on +18 because YouTube is giving Strikes to this videos

And how do I install the wuphax from the appstore, can you give me a guide If you have? Thx

Last edited by gomgo,

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What wup hax does is makes it so can get to the howbrew launcher on when on vwii. Then from there u install the stuff that they list for vwii. Then when done u run wup hax on Wii U again and restore the mii channel

the guide I sent u to u can use

if I recall u need to unplug any usb plugs into the Wii U when do wuphax. Like if have a hardrive plugged in and the smash bros GameCube adapter plug if have. I think I remember having my GameCube controller plug in and it prevented wuphax. I can’t exactly remember because it’s been a long while since I had done mine and a few friends systems
But that guide I linked is the main guide and is up to date so if u can follow it step by step then u should be fine. If get stuck I can try and help u out with any questions and I’m sure other users will chime in at some point

And if can get to the hombrew App Store on the Wii U , just look for wuphax and click and install it and it will download it to ur sd card. Then from hombrew launcher just select wuphax

Last edited by Tri-Z,

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem. Post back ur results.

in the guide link I posted for u, it does have all links to everything u need, and directions for where to put them on sd card. So u can do it all manually if u wanted instead of Wii U hombrew App Store. U may have to download Wii U App Store hombrew and put on ur sd card unless u already have done it

lafleche

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What also works is the old fashioned save game hack (eg Lego Indiana Jones, Lego starwars)
Just buy a wii game which has a known save game exploit (that's how did my vwii)

gomgo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gomgoblog.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Spain
Ok, that's my results, I just follow the guide, i follow all the steps except add to the root the Wii U Homebrew Launcher, because i have already one, then i make a NAND DUMP and then executed WUPHAX, i followed all the steps and i only need to install cIOS now, but the homebrew Launcher is already installed on my vWii, recomended, Thakyou to everybody

gomgo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gomgoblog.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Spain
Ok, Thankyou so much to everyone, i finally installed USBLoaderGX and Nintendont, i get a error when i press the home button on nintendont, but maybe is because i installed the Wii version and not the vWii version, anyway, it works, i don't have any problem for the moment, i playes dome games of my original Wii, like the Wii Sports and without problems

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This is the final SD before start with the practic part, if you already have TheHomebrewLauncher on your SDCard, remove the folder sd:/wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher , you will need to open the Hombebrew Launcher as normaly, for example (i recomend it) enter from the Web Browser on wiiu.console.guide/exploit and press the big blue button who says Open Homebrew Launcher, then start the guide starting from NAND Backup (because the last step is this zip)

I hope i help you :3 :yayu:

Attachments

• vWii Hack Files.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 84
Last edited by gomgo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol