1. DiscostewSM

OP DiscostewSM GBAtemp Guru

United States
    WUPC =Wii U Pro Controller

Been looking around, and I've seen emulator versions that have either UStealth support or WUPC support, but haven't seen any that are compiled with both. I hadn't seen any with source code including either as well, so I tried doing it myself, starting with WUPC support first and using the README to guide me through applying it. Results were poor with crashes.

If someone does know where I could find compiled versions with support for both, I'd appreciate it, or at least modified source code for the emulators with WUPC, as I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around its implementation.

2. jammybudga777

jammybudga777 GBAtemp Addict

I think your outa luck tbh which is why I never got round to using ustealth. I don't think it's compataball with many emulators at all let alone ones with wup controller support

3. DiscostewSM

OP DiscostewSM GBAtemp Guru

United States
    That's a shame. I know the NES and SNES emulators have had builds that had one or the other, but not both. If I had a bigger SD card, then I probably wouldn't be worrying about it, but with everything else I have on my small card, it doesn't have room for much else.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Emulators, UStealth, support