1. Keriam

OP Keriam Advanced Member
    Newcomer

France
    Hello,

Is a VPN client (homebrew) existing on switch ? I would like to have to my LAN when i'm outside...

Thanks
    Regards

falcorr likes this.
  2. lieder1987

lieder1987 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I would like to have one as well so that I can always be protected from the scary internet.

3. kidkat210

kidkat210 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    No there isnt

4. TheCasualties

TheCasualties Just trying to be helpful

Netherlands
    Not that i've found. But there is a way to forward your PC's vpn to the switch.

I've been using "connectify hotspot" which is a free hotspot creator. I had to manually set the IP on switch for it to connect but now I can use the same VPN on switch as on pc.

It's not the best solution but it's the only one i've found so far. Used Goldleaf's browser to check my ip at the usual sites (ipleak, etc.)

Edit: I'd guess the same is possible with a phone hotspot and vpn combo. Haven't tried that yet. I only use this vpn setup for when using tinfoil and one of the 'shops' really.

Last edited by TheCasualties, Sep 21, 2020
  5. paradigmus

paradigmus Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    For each client you want to connect, you need three credential files: the Certificate Authority cert (this is the same for all clients), and the client's private key and after to delete the owner key for safety if someone attacks your base. I can suggest people before using a VPN, to take a good one. I can attach this site https://www.vpntesting.com/reviews/expressvpn/ because here you can find a review for all vpn. My favorite is ExpressVpn which is one of the best and you can use it on different platforms.

Last edited by paradigmus, Dec 3, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - (homebrew), client,