Voice Chat List 09'

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by Njrg, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Njrg
    OP

Njrg Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~

Banned
    Dec 24, 2008
    United States
    Ivalice
    Anyone have a list of all the DS games that feature Voice Chat via Wifi Connection? Any Region BTW except China/iQue.

I've confirmed:

Metroid Prime: Hunters
    Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, Silver Soul (The last 2 aren't official, but you can pretty much guess they will)
    Advance Wars Days of Ruin
    Planet Puzzle League
    Tony Hawk Proving Ground (Records voice before sending, Not really Real-time)
    Diary Girl

I also googled and found a game called "Game o Shinagara Kaiwa o Tanoshimu! Voice Chat DS"
    I assume from the title it supports it, but the odd thing is I can't find it out of the 4,000+ DS Roms, and supposably this game released Christmas last year.

Right now, my favorite Voice Chat feature in a game would be Metroid. I hate having to hold down a button to speak, but unlike Pokemon, you can actually turn off the music/effects.

If you have any feedback to add to this list, please share.

And if anyone has a AR code to disable Pokemon's Background Musics and Sound effects over wifi, please share.

2. Jakob95

Jakob95 I am the Avatar

Suspended
    Jan 15, 2009
    United States
    New York City
    Nintendo barely has any Voice chat games for DS. Thats about it I can't think of anything else. Jump Ultimate Stars has Voice Chat. And so does Custom Robo Arena.

3. TwinBlades

TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 3, 2008
    They should add it to the new upcomng COD:MW, since its 3v3 and make it more like CS XD. The already seems like CS/Socom. (Guns and gameplay)

4. Njrg
    OP

Banned
    Dec 24, 2008
    United States
    Ivalice
    I'm not trying to attack you or anything, but have you actually confirmed that?
    I installed an English patch awile ago and haven't recalled anything that looked like or mentioned Voice Chat when joining up with a friend.

5. GreatZimkogway

GreatZimkogway Still a Touhou Fanatic

Jul 21, 2009
    United States
    Senkai
    I wish a lot more games had Voice Chat as well...but, most probably won't. I mean, no parent wants their kids playing online in a game where some creepy, pedophilic stalker could get them to do stuff(looking at that one xbox 260 incident where some guy got a young girl to post nude pictures of herself on the xbox).

6. JoyConG

JoyConG GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 24, 2009
    United States
    Some of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Games have Voice chat I hear, I've never actually checked.

Also, most people who play DS disable voice chat so I don't know why we care at all anymore. Especially since most pokemon fans raved about it in diamond/pearl.

7. GreatZimkogway

GreatZimkogway Still a Touhou Fanatic

Jul 21, 2009
    United States
    Senkai
    I know the newest one, Stardust Accellerator, doesn't have it. I own the actual game myself.

8. zuron7

zuron7 RBYG

Apr 6, 2009
    India
    GPS not available in this area
    I think animal crossing has voice chat(DS).
    I'm not sure.

9. Njrg
    OP

Banned
    Dec 24, 2008
    United States
    Ivalice
    It doesn't.

Unless you mean the Wii version.

10. lurked

lurked GBAtemp Regular

Sep 29, 2008
    United States
    California
    YuGiOh 2009 WC DOES have voice chat. [​IMG]

11. ferofax

ferofax End of the World

Jan 26, 2009
    Philippines
    Jump Ultimate Stars has voice chat. I noticed the balloon on the X button when i tried to go online to get an FC.

12. Inunah

Inunah The Female Mistaken for a Male.

Banned
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    USA
    How do you use the voice chat and can you use it without an external mic plugged in?

13. Danny Tanner

Danny Tanner GBAtemp Fan

Dec 28, 2009
    United States
    New York
    That's pretty cool. If I had friends I'd play this with them and alert them when they activate my trap cards. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actually, that's probably why I don't have friends [​IMG]

14. WalterCool

WalterCool GBAtemp Regular

Jan 8, 2009
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Chlle
    U cant play and chat on yugioh...

You can chat OR play... i use it before a match

15. ferofax

ferofax End of the World

Jan 26, 2009
    Philippines
    voice chat is only on the lobby before you actually get into ANY game. just hold X to talk when nobody's speaking. once you're in-game, you can't use voice chat any longer.