Hardware Vizio HDTV

JohnnyCheeks

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Don't have that exact model, but I've owned a Vizio VX37L 37" TV for over a year and I've been loving every moment with it.

It's been reliable and does the job. And as for PAL games, as long as you're using component cables, you shouldn't have a problem.

starstremr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JohnnyCheeks said:
Don't have that exact model, but I've owned a Vizio VX37L 37" TV for over a year and I've been loving every moment with it.

It's been reliable and does the job. And as for PAL games, as long as you're using component cables, you shouldn't have a problem.

component cables ? you mean this one ?

21hsPJITp5L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

JohnnyCheeks

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yup, that's the one.

Component = separate color channels for the best analog picture quality money can buy
Composite = color channels are combined for lossy picture quality

EDIT: I'd recommend saving some coin and buying THIS ONE. You'll save yourself around $25.

Not to plug Monoprice or nothing, but hot damn do they have killer prices on cables. They've been nothing but good to me.

starstremr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have one it came with my wii but thanks for the info guys. and it looks like the one from monoprice lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...