Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Xylez said:
it s'a me said:
Ok, let's see: can someone post his savegame? here is mine! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BE4J6AUB
I have some rare pinatas (2 jelis, a dragonache, 2 pigxie, and other), 99999 chocolate coins and 999 romance candies (no cheated, only tricks to get moneys and lots of parties)

999 romance candies sounds cheated to me
and you have the dragonache, but not the lickatoad and the nightschade berry? even more cheats?
Hey! don't talk if you don't know what you're talking about! I got the lacktoad, at level 8 i got the oak seeds and the nightshade berry. and for the romance candy question, changing the date of your ds it's damn cheating?! it's damn hacking?! no, only parties and birthday cakes! Happy now?
toot.gif
YAY! finally!

Xylez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
it s'a me said:
Xylez said:
it s'a me said:
Ok, let's see: can someone post his savegame? here is mine! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BE4J6AUB
I have some rare pinatas (2 jelis, a dragonache, 2 pigxie, and other), 99999 chocolate coins and 999 romance candies (no cheated, only tricks to get moneys and lots of parties)

and you have the dragonache, but not the lickatoad and the nightschade berry? even more cheats?
Hey! don't talk if you don't know what you're talking about! I got the lacktoad, at level 8 i got the oak seeds and the nightshade berry. and for the romance candy question, changing the date of your ds it's damn cheating?! it's damn hacking?! no, only parties and birthday cakes! Happy now?
toot.gif
YAY! finally!

how can resetting your date help getting more candies
you just need to wait for lankster to visit you
nub

Gim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im on 100% but am missing a certificate.. on page 7 of 13 the second one down under chewnicorn healing. anyone know what it is?

it s'a me M

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Xylez said:
it s'a me said:
Xylez said:
it s'a me said:

toot.gif
YAY! finally!

how can resetting your date help getting more candies
nub
Geez...another time! What part of "don't talk if you don't know what you're talking about" you don't understand? simply, by changing the date of the DS to your birthday, in-game you get a birthday cake. you crush it with your shovel and you get: 4 happy candies, 4 ROMANCE CANDIES, and an egg of Barkbark/Kittyfloss (if it's the first time you get the cake you get a barkbark egg, if you got a barkbark, the second cake contains a kittyfloss egg)

OH! Sorry, forgot about it...QUOTE
nub

@Gim: it's the Barkbark scared the ruffians away, as i answered into your thread

Mr. Waffle

A Free Waffle
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't know what % I am, I don't know how many romance sweets I have, I do know I have 99999 chocolate coins.
The reason I don't know all this is because my top screen is broken.

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
it s'a me said:
Geez...another time! What part of "don't talk if you don't know what you're talking about" you don't understand? simply, by changing the date of the DS to your birthday, in-game you get a birthday cake. you crush it with your shovel and you get: 4 happy candies, 4 ROMANCE CANDIES, and an egg of Barkbark/Kittyfloss (if it's the first time you get the cake you get a barkbark egg, if you got a barkbark, the second cake contains a kittyfloss egg)
kewl i don't have to wait that long for my cake
happy.gif

Gim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Gim: it's the Barkbark scared the ruffians away, as i answered into your thread
[/quote]

as i just replied on gamefaqs i have the barkbark patrolling but since i did this i havent seen one.. do they still come to your garden when he is patrolling?

it s'a me M

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
No...you have to let a ruffian enter into your garden (so don't make your Barkbark patrolling). as soon as the ruffian enters into the garden, click on the icon of the barkbark "barking", and the ruffian is scared away!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, game boys per song?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I used to have a few of those with Direct Sound on XP and Audigy Platinum sound card with high end speakers was a glorious time for audio
    Lol no Gigabytes per song
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some websites have full studio rips of production kind of hard to find for obvious reasons
    +1
    Not sure current audio codec based sound built in to motherboards can handle the bit depth those used
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I just use mp3 files of the best quality i can find
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I say fuck it and open Spotify 80% of your musics already on it probably
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or just put in on yt
    Xdqwerty for most people hearing anything better than 256Kbps MP3 they cannot tell the difference
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    play the songs video
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Audiophiles mjs second allegation
    Pedo Audio what ever MJ was into he lost a glove
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mjs glove fit
    Billies Jeans did not
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mj you are the father