SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if Killzone works? I'm surprised its not on the list yet. Pleased to see Borderlands 2 working :)

Killzone is reported by TheFloW to work in the new, yet to be released vitamin v1.2.

Oh i know that, but i wasnt clear at all...
What i meant was: can we have a thread where we can ask if dumps work or not. Maybe also let some brave souls test a few dumps which could be corrupt(looking at the ys dumps

Please make a separate thread for this. I believe Abu Senpai's purpose for this thread is just to have a compatibility list. If you wish to request people to test certain games it would be easier to make a separate thread for that.

Also please try to stay (mostly) on topic. It'll make it easier for Abu and Yamagushi to find the posts and info they need for the OP.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is there a way to get the files of the games yet?
Like the sounds/music and stuff?

I'm specificaly looking for the music dump of Murasaki Baby to get the Credits song "Neeko" with the best quality possible. :P

D

Deleted User

Is there a way to get the files of the games yet?
Like the sounds/music and stuff?

I'm specificaly looking for the music dump of Murasaki Baby to get the Credits song "Neeko" with the best quality possible. :P
Depends of the game but it's possible for some game. (For example in Minecraft you can get the sound in binka file, and then you use binka converter)

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
*Sigh* I just bought a 64gb card. We need to be able to load games from a network device like a NAS drive.

Always hated the price of Vita cards, I'm all but certain it contributed to the lacklustre sales of the system. I've bought a few over the past couple of years but I've swore blind I won't buy any more.

Why should I put money into the pockets of the company who promised so much and delivered so little before all but abandoning the system they created.

Maybe sounds silly I know, but I've wasted a lot of money over the years on PlayStation related products that ended up getting next to no support from Sony. So I'll stick with the cards I've got, even my 32GB one can hold more than enough to keep me occupied for weeks.

I know there's potential adapters in the works for Micro SD cards and I'll be keeping a close eye on the progress of those. I also wonder if anyone has investigated the other ports. Like, just how much access to the system does the Sim Card slot have? Are there extra pins in there and so on and so on.

Sorry, waffling on with no real point here. Can't help it I've just had a massive dose of my morphine and gabapentin (literally enough to kill a couple of horses and no im not a jakie, I have to take loads of the stuff every day thanks to my nerve damage) and it's kicked in so I'm flying right now. but I digress :D I'll shut up now.

doublespaces

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Always hated the price of Vita cards, I'm all but certain it contributed to the lacklustre sales of the system. I've bought a few over the past couple of years but I've swore blind I won't buy any more.

Why should I put money into the pockets of the company who promised so much and delivered so little before all but abandoning the system they created.

Maybe sounds silly I know, but I've wasted a lot of money over the years on PlayStation related products that ended up getting next to no support from Sony. So I'll stick with the cards I've got, even my 32GB one can hold more than enough to keep me occupied for weeks.

I know there's potential adapters in the works for Micro SD cards and I'll be keeping a close eye on the progress of those. I also wonder if anyone has investigated the other ports. Like, just how much access to the system does the Sim Card slot have? Are there extra pins in there and so on and so on.

Sorry, waffling on with no real point here. Can't help it I've just had a massive dose of my morphine and gabapentin (literally enough to kill a couple of horses and no im not a jakie, I have to take loads of the stuff every day thanks to my nerve damage) and it's kicked in so I'm flying right now. but I digress :D I'll shut up now.

I didn't want to buy it, I'm waiting for some kind of Network Attached Storage solution. Stream the games from a network location of some kind.

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Again this may be a viable solution for a hard wired pstv. But it likely would not work for a regular Vita

I suppose it's technically possible to stream a game over WiFi from a NAS but that's a major development task and I mean MAJOR. Unlikely to be anytime soon if ever tbh.

Red_Harvest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grand Kingdom | NA (Physical) | Works* | v1.1 | For some reason the game thinks it's the demo version from PSN.
Aegis of Earth Protonovus Assault | NA (Physical) | Not Working | v1.1 | C2-12828-1 error

D

Deleted User

Terraria does NOT work. results in error C2-12828-1, vita saves a core file referencing address 0x00005930a5.

If you are getting "Error 0x80010011" you must delete both "_org" files, the one in "data" and the one in "patch"!

D

Deleted User

Terraria does NOT work. results in error C2-12828-1, vita saves a core file referencing address 0x00005930a5.

If you are getting "Error 0x80010011" you must delete both "_org" files, the one in "data" and the one in "patch"!
Terraria EUROPE from Digital Content work well for me !

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Terraria EUROPE from Digital Content work well for me !

This. There are differences in the two dumps you two made. This is due to, again sadly, a faulty and buggy version of vitamin. Just wait for version 1.2

D

Deleted User

I updated Minecraft with the "dump updates", it works, but the Vita thinks i'm not in the latest version so i can't play online :/

HajimeNoIppo

Trophies
XP
Country
Hallo Mates
I checked the list and tried to dump my Another World, The dump went fine, and the game starts, but it is lagging, when you try to run in the beginning with the snakes on the ground and rocks falling it stutters, it stutters bad, I erased it and downloaded it once more from PSN, that version is just fine, used Vitamin 1.1
Does anyone else have the same problem, it is reported in this thread as working

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.