Vitamin 2.0 available

image.png

The latest version of the Vita VPK dumper, Vitamin, has arrived. You can see the new features in the changelog below.

Changelog v2.0

• Increased compatibility dramatically.
  • Added support for additional content (DLC) at 'ux0:addcont_plain'.
  • Added possibility to choose compression level.
  • Added trial -> full patch (You can for example download Minecraft demo, dump it, and run it as full game).
Changelog v1.1

• Added support for cartridges dumping which have grw0:.
  • Added files restoration in case your dump failed (fixes 0x80010011 error and Morphine name in LA. You need to launch Vitamin in order to restore the files).
Changelog v1.0

The v1.0 differs from the leaked version by alot:

• Amphetamin plugin
  • Additional self dumping (higher compatibility)
  • PARAM.SFO patching to prevent 0x80101144 error
  • Games are dumped as 'safe' homebrews
  • Auto-suspend blocker
  • More stable dumper
  • Better UI with progress bar and percentage

:arrow: Source
:arrow: Download it here

Last edited by Chary,

PlaystationTV

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to install DLC and patch?
For DLC create a folder called "addcont_plain" and put it in the root of ux0/
Now put the DLC folders in here ux0:/addcont_plain/PCSE####/[DLC folders here]
The pcse### is the number/name of the game

For a patch update copy the patch folder into ux0/app/PCSE####/patch folder
And just overwrite when the FTP program ask you to
The path locations might be different on the vita , I'm using a PSTV
For the patch folder don't put the outside of the patch folder ,copy what's in it
edit: you transfer the patch over after you install the game

Last edited by PlaystationTV,
Reactions: nowaaru

MisterPantsEyes

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you can still found pre owned vita/memory card for pretty cheap prices
i bought my slim vita with 16gb memory card for 90$ US dollar, and bought my 32gb pre owned memory card for 30$ shipped
Double the price and you may be right. I won't pay 60€ for a used 32gb card, when I can get TWO new Sandisk 128gb micro SDs for that price.

edit: Looked it up on ebay, a used 32gb card costs actually over 70€...

You can't defend this.

Last edited by MisterPantsEyes,
Reactions: signz

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure if your trolling but like movies or music or anything, yes you have to download from somewhere

search google vitapiracy
with the first quote, I meant that piracy is possible. but since i havent been able to find any sites with the vpk's it's "not possible" at the moment.

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
with the first quote, I meant that piracy is possible. but since i havent been able to find any sites with the vpk's it's "not possible" at the moment.

Then you're not looking hard enough, there are and it is. No-one here will give direct links to pirated materials, if they're sensible. But there was a very obvious and correct hint a page or two back as to where to find them.

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then you're not looking hard enough, there are and it is. No-one here will give direct links to pirated materials, if they're sensible. But there was a very obvious and correct hint a page or two back as to where to find them.
i know, it's against site rules to link stuff here. I found them, but i didnt want to go out and type "Free games for vita 100% piracy lol freeee" into google.

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i know, it's against site rules to link stuff here. I found them, but i didnt want to go out and type "Free games for vita 100% piracy lol freeee" into google.

No harm in it at all. Searching for something does not in and of itself denote any intention to use whatever material you are searching for.

Reactions: Mr.ButtButt

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so has anyone attempted to use it on demos yet? I'm gonna try it on dustforce later. I wanted to try it on my playstation plus free games but i can't since i need the playstation plus active again and i don't have it at the moment. :unsure:

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i used it on dustforce, and it works like it says, demo is fully unlocked. O_O One thing i can't figure out is how to make the update work. I try dumping update but i get error. So i just dump game and then injected it. After it asked for update, it won't install. SO i have a unupdated game. But is full unlock. Now i am impressed that this is possible. :blink:

Something i wanted to know, when will it be possible to use plugins on homebrew? I just wondered to see if overclocking would even be necessaary or least the rincheat. :P

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what does cleaner dumps? Vitamin 2.0 or MaiDumpTool?
Do you mean better as in works, functional, more compatible? Or clean as in, less storage space used?
Vitamin turns demos into full unlocks, works on dustforce, except i dunno how to install the update. :glare:

I can't extract it from the game, and i can't install it after dump install, so i dunno.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Do you mean better as in works, functional, more compatible? Or clean as in, less storage space used?
Vitamin turns demos into full unlocks, works on dustforce, except i dunno how to install the update. :glare:

I can't extract it from the game, and i can't install it after dump install, so i dunno.
I mean which tool can dump games more 1:1? I heard that both can't do 1:1 dumps, but one surely have to be cleaner than the other?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P