Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK. Try this Multi-Pointer cheat-code:

$3202 815068C0 00000100
$3200 00000000 0000000C
$3300 00000000 000186A0

Code seems to work, but this and the 1st Code also seem to be messing with the Controls for some reason. Use the Joystick to Aim, then A to fling the Bird, but it seems to Double Register the A Button. If you use the Screen, it works fine a cpl times. But then no Controls work for a while. Like it is halfway stuck, but the Screen is going like nothing is wrong.

Smich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Code seems to work, but this and the 1st Code also seem to be messing with the Controls for some reason. Use the Joystick to Aim, then A to fling the Bird, but it seems to Double Register the A Button. If you use the Screen, it works fine a cpl times. But then no Controls work for a while. Like it is halfway stuck, but the Screen is going like nothing is wrong.
I think, this cheat-code is final. It is stable and always working.
$3202 8183B960 00000000
$3200 00000000 0000000C
$3300 00000000 000186A0

Reactions: Smoker1

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think, this cheat-code is final. It is stable and always working.
$3202 8183B960 00000000
$3200 00000000 0000000C
$3300 00000000 000186A0

Works perfectly, except for the Control/s Issue. Have been going Level by Level, with the Score being 100,000. Even passed a Video/Advancement Clip, and going to another Level. Just have to see if it goes the Entire Level, and can work in the Next Stage. I found tat Issue with a LEGO Game. Worked perfectly for 1 Stage Level, but once I got to the next Stage, nothing worked. Right now, I am on 1-26. Will see how it goes, and let you know.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Posted to @Roah 's VitaCheat Database, but noted the Issue of the Controls. Also mentioned that if it does stop Working, to Exit the Game, then start again at the last Stage they were at.

Reactions: Roah

KiraYamatoSD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Title: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory (USA) [PCSE01171]
Version: 1.05
Type: NoNpDrm

Have Popular Guys Guide in Slot #1
Note: Popular Guy's Guide - Gives 800000 exp to one digimon
Code:
_V0 Have Popular Guys Guide in Slot #1 [Note 1]
$D202 830D9335 00AC85E5
$0000 830C7CEC 000000D6
$0000 830C7CF4 00000063
$D202 82FD9335 00AC85E5
$0000 82FC7CEC 000000D6
$0000 82FC7CF4 00000063

List of some items in Hex code for Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory
Code:
C9 Best Meat
CA Vigor Mushroom
CB Mental Melon
CC Power Pine
CD Aegis Apple
CE Clever Carrot
CF Boost Banana
D0 Miricale Meat
D1 Kyoko's Coffee Rainbow
D2 Nokia Strange Candy
D3 Arata's Prized Comic
D4 Yuuko's Grand Feast
D5 DVD: Gangster girls
D6 Popular Guy's Guide
D7 Vanguard K's mask

Reactions: DocKlokMan and Roah

vgnynobbx196

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does anyone have cheats for : Gundam extreme vs force, USA [PCSE00915] or EUR [PCSB00983] versions ? Just wondering because the chinese codes from speedfly posted here don't work. I would literally kill for an infinte boost, health, ammo cheat !
Thanks in advance

Last edited by vgnynobbx196,

egdary806

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi everyone!!!!

Does someone have the cheat for the game Persona 4 Dancing All Night (PCSE00764)???

Here you can find it, but you have to pay: speedfly

monodevil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like I need some more tutorials. How do you search for items or something with no quantity like pick related?

6DMLpI9.jpg

Trying to mess around with some item codes and maybe duplication but I don't really know how to search for item slots like these you sometimes see in other games. Learning this would also help me out in some other areas as well.
6DMLpI9

Udaius

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I feel like I need some more tutorials. How do you search for items or something with no quantity like pick related?

6DMLpI9.jpg

Trying to mess around with some item codes and maybe duplication but I don't really know how to search for item slots like these you sometimes see in other games. Learning this would also help me out in some other areas as well.
6DMLpI9

Judging from the way it looks it will likely be using a form of stacking, every time you get another of an item you have it will make all the necessary data in hex for it and thus it might make it a challenge to add more of something, but I could be wrong on the whole stacking thing, its just an assumption by looking at your image

Edit: you could try search for 1 and then store one and search 0 and then take it out of storage and search 1 again and repeat to see if you get something and then look at how its laid out in hex if you find it

Last edited by Udaius,

monodevil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Judging from the way it looks it will likely be using a form of stacking, every time you get another of an item you have it will make all the necessary data in hex for it and thus it might make it a challenge to add more of something, but I could be wrong on the whole stacking thing, its just an assumption by looking at your image

Edit: you could try search for 1 and then store one and search 0 and then take it out of storage and search 1 again and repeat to see if you get something and then look at how its laid out in hex if you find it

Basically when you use an item, say a consumable one, its gone from that slot and that slot remains empty or (None) until I either obtain another item, manually move another item into the empty slot or, I auto sort the entire item bag. Equipment and consumable also all share the same bag and Warehouse.

I have managed to find the stats to the items(every item has stats the same as equipment see the item description) in the first slot by doing a fuzzy search unless I'm doing something wrong by repeatedly moving the item in the 1st slot to the 2nd slot and searching ''<'' and ''>'' as I continue to remove from slot 1 ''<'' and replacing that item back in slot 1 ''>''. I was then playing around with over 60 something final results which was really a mess and would probably need its own thread if I wanted to make a stat mod. An item dupe/infinite item code like the previous games would be so much easier so I think it probably wouldn't be too hard to make since these games are pretty much the same.

X8AQzK9.jpg

Last edited by monodevil,

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States

6DMLpI9.jpg

6DMLpI9
The Disgaea games are... complicated, when it comes to inventory.
The easiest method, to start anyway: clear your inventory of all items, start a fuzzy search, get one item, search for a not equal value (<>), go do some stuff, search for equal value, do more stuff, search equal value, etc. Rid your inventory of said item, search for unequal value, go do some stuff, search equal, etc again.
It's going to take some time with Disgaea. All the items have decent sized data segments, since you can use the Item World to level stuff up, they have stats and "inhabitants," etc.
You're really just looking for your base item ID at first. This is why you get so many results. It's better to have a clear inventory, so you know WHERE the items' info starts. Try to always have the same TYPE of item, maybe with different stats, that way you can look for the same value. Weapons are good for that, since they usually always differ, even if it's the same weapon type. That way you at least get the base item ID.

Last edited by eighthdayregret,

Udaius

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Basically when you use an item, say a consumable one, its gone from that slot and that slot remains empty or (None) until I either obtain another item, manually move another item into the empty slot or, I auto sort the entire item bag. Equipment and consumable also all share the same bag and Warehouse.

I have managed to find the stats to the items(every item has stats the same as equipment see the item description) in the first slot by doing a fuzzy search unless I'm doing something wrong by repeatedly moving the item in the 1st slot to the 2nd slot and searching ''<'' and ''>'' as I continue to remove from slot 1 ''<'' and replacing that item back in slot 1 ''>''. I was then playing around with over 60 something final results which was really a mess and would probably need its own thread if I wanted to make a stat mod. An item dupe/infinite item code like the previous games would be so much easier so I think it probably wouldn't be too hard to make since these games are pretty much the same.

X8AQzK9.jpg

I do have one last suggestion tht might help, the game I made codes for called shinobido 2 allows 99 of items but in the hex it lets me know where that items quantity offset is roughly as the name of the item is about 20 bytes roughly away from it, perhaps you can look for the word CHOC in hex and see what it shows?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn