VitaCheat/FinalCheat Database

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Shumno, Sep 28, 2017.

1. hanseo

hanseo GBAtemp Fan

May 29, 2015
    United States
  2. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    That is the only one that has been done then

3. Kotomine Kirei

Kotomine Kirei GBAtemp Regular

May 21, 2015
    United States
    Have any codes been made (or could someone make them) for health, focus and damage in the US version of Toukiden Kiwami?
    I tried searching, and I found some codes for health and focus, but they only changed the way that the gauges look.

TripDyke likes this.
  4. veekay

veekay GBAtemp Regular

Jan 30, 2008
    United States
    Did you ever get this working? I'm trying in the Revisited copy and get 0 results. Trying to increase the grimoire amount

5. deathboy

deathboy Member

Newcomer
    Aug 15, 2012
    United States
    Anyone make any progress on God Eater 2?

6. qaz015393

qaz015393 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 28, 2009
    United States
    are there any codes for the US digimon games? i don't see any in the database.

7. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    qaz015393 likes this.
  8. qaz015393

Jan 28, 2009
    United States
    th
    thanks. Isn't there another cheat plugin that works and that has both US/or even eur cheats? The last time I used the digimon CS I used the cheat file that I had to use on my pc and eventually it ended up giving me a messed up game and save and the game would crash all the time and I had to restart the game. So I was checking if there was anything stable that wont give me that again. some time ago there was a different cheat file that someone made and it required the NoNpDRM or mai version (forgot which one). looking for stable cheats for both digimon games that wont break/keep crashing the game.

9. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    Not sure. Might be a MemDump Cheat, but those should work in VitaCheat. But depending on the Game Dump Type, and what Type of Dump the Cheats were made on, you may or may not get it to work, since sometimes VPK, Mai and NoNpDRM somehow have different Addresses.
    For example, God of War: The Cheats on Speedfly have 2 different Versions. The Mai Section, work on VPK, Mai and NND. But the VPK Codes, seem to only work on the VPK Dump. Tried them on NND. Crashed the Game. But I did make a Request for a few Codes to get created for the Mai/VPK/NND.

10. qaz015393

Jan 28, 2009
    United States
    ok so I found that guy who said he mad the US codes for DIgimon CS https://gbatemp.net/threads/vitacheat-finalcheat-database.485343/page-20#post-7831869

I was wondering i someone can make or port the 200 scan after battle and instant kill codes from the Chinese one from your link or make new ones for the game please and maybe port over the digimon cs hackers memory ones to the US or eur . the 200 scan after battle and instant kill codes and easy exp are the codes from both games im really looking for or maybe just the 200 scan after battle and instant kill codes.

11. DarkDragonLord

DarkDragonLord Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 28, 2008
    Brazil
    I was wondering something. On all codes in github, I see mentioned NoNpDRM or mai. So, considering I have the physical cart, which code to use? Or a better question, does the plugin work with cart or I have to dump my game with either (nnd or mai) to be able to use it?

12. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    Suggest getting it with NPS to get it. What is the TitleID?

DarkDragonLord likes this.
  13. monodevil

monodevil Member

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2013
    United States
    Is an exp multiplier code possible for Persona 4 Golden specifically, persona exp? I remember normal exp and persona exp having separate codes back in Persona 3 portable after a battle. Also how do you make multiplier codes like x2/4/8 exp, gold, ect. on vitacheat, I never learned how those are made.

14. TripDyke

TripDyke GBAtemp Regular

Oct 23, 2007
    Melbourne, Australia
    Looking for Inf HP codes for the following NND games:

• Soul Sacrifice Delta EU
    • Tokyo Xanadu US
    • Toukiden 2 US
    • Ys VIII EU
    I tried the previously linked SpeedFly Ys VIII link but had NFI how to navigate the site or what the password for the file was, let alone how to import/change to an EU .psv. I would love to try and make the codes myself but reading the manual makes no damned sense to me. I just don't have the head for code or numbers :(

15. Kurosukiller

Kurosukiller Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 5, 2018
    Philippines
    anyone have codes for super robot wars V PCSH10001?

16. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
  17. gvargas

gvargas Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2016
    Mexico
    Eiyuu Densetsu Sora no Kiseki FC Evolution for Mai

Here is a code to have 99 of each item, I still need to add some dishes and all the ingredients, they will take some time becuase they are mixed with key items but at least with this code you can have Heal items, Equipment, Quartz and some dishes and books... :D

Code:
    # PCSG00488

_V0 99 All Items (Exclude Key Items)
    $4100 8267D578 00000001
    $02FF 00000004 00000001
    $4000 8267D57A 00000063
    $02FF 00000004 00000000

18. DarkDragonLord

Newcomer
    Jul 28, 2008
    Brazil
    Let's say, Ar nosurge plus. I got it's cart but didn't know the ID.
    According to NPS, is ID PCSE00707. When you get it from NPS, do you use nonp or mai codes? (if there were any, I can't find googling lol, only find on page9 of this topic someone commenting)

Last edited by DarkDragonLord, Jun 9, 2018
  19. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    Some Games all use the same Codes. For example:
    There can be Games that use Cheats no matter if it is VPK, Mai, or NoNpDRM
    But there are those Games that only work for NoNpDRM+Mai / NoNpDRM+VPK

The only way to find out, is to use NPS to get the NoNpDRM Version and test it out.
    The TitleID should be on the Sticker of the Card of the Game on the Bottom

DarkDragonLord likes this.
  20. DarkDragonLord

Newcomer
    Jul 28, 2008
    Brazil
    Got, it'll do that way then.

Oh, indeed. Seems most of my games are pcse, with couple Asia ones and an EUR that got different starts.

Thank you for your time, I appreciate :)

Smoker1 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice