VitaBright Plugin - Anyone notice any long-term effects on your Vita Screen?

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So basically what this plugin does is to give you the option to brighten your screen. I've only used it sparingly for just a few applications, and then turn it down again to factory brightness. I was just wondering if anyone here has this plugin and your experience with it.

Thanks! :)

CrazyMage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I've used it for 3-4 years on vita slim. Nothing changed with my screen. Also, most people use it for a complete opposite task - to make a screen dimmer and reduce eye strain.

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've used it for 3-4 years on vita slim. Nothing changed with my screen. Also, most people use it for a complete opposite task - to make a screen dimmer and reduce eye strain.
I've only used it for two games - Doom64EX (which is just too damned dark, and the pGEN emulator which has red text on a blue background which is difficult for me to read because my eyes are red/green deficient.

But thanks for chiming in, much appreciated! :yaypsp:

Last edited by The_Dizzy_Vizzy,
Reactions: CrazyMage

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I don't. Also don't see a reason to disable the plugin, you can just refrain from pushing the slider too far if you don't need, and brightness will stay moderate without any extra strain.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo