Hacking Vita2PC fullscreen

facundoj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Try this. Install Open Broadcaster Software, use the Vita2PC window as a capture source, stretch it to fill the preview, then right click the preview and click Fullscreen.
Thanks, the vita screen is too bright and small to me, but now I can play with a bettrr screen!

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, the vita screen is too bright and small to me, but now I can play with a bettrr screen!

Glad you got it figured out! I didn't know it was windowed only, honestly. Hadn't been able to use it since I bought a Vita solely for Persona 4 Golden, and it just so happens that game doesn't work with Vita2PC. :(

Once that issue is hopefully fixed, I'll have to remember this for when I use it. :)

facundoj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Glad you got it figured out! I didn't know it was windowed only, honestly. Hadn't been able to use it since I bought a Vita solely for Persona 4 Golden, and it just so happens that game doesn't work with Vita2PC. :(

Once that issue is hopefully fixed, I'll have to remember this for when I use it. :)
Maybe the developer adds full compatibility including livearea in the future, I think I read about it somewhere. By that time I hope the plugin supports fullscreen, even if it doesn't look good because of the resolution :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: huh didn't know about m.2 22110