Hacking Vita Version 3.67 Released

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
OP
Trophies
XP
A few hours ago, Sony unexpectedly released another firmware update for the PS Vita, 6 months after the previous update, 3.65. 3.67 includes some minor UI changes, and an update to the WiFi firmware, possibly fixing the recent KRACK WiFi vulnerability.
If you are on 3.65 or below DO NOT UPDATE, as 3.67 "may (not confirmed) have fixed an exploit"

Last edited by Deleted member 381889,

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
What? 3.67? No way I'm updating my vita again, I'll wait for an exploit as many years as it needs for it to be released (if one ever releases)

AlternativeZero

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm curious as to what the UI changes were since Sony seems to have abandoned the thing.

Anyways I'm happy with what we current have with Henkaku.

natron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do emulators still work? Thru psvita img

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ya still works vhbl source hackinformer

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Really hope this means they patched a usable exploit that is just waiting to be found. Why did they change the keys in 3.61 anyway? I doubt it would have kept many publishers still on the system, pretty sure most of them planned to move away from vita just as soon as Sony did, and not even because of piracy. (as not all vita are hackable, unlike 3ds)

Can't afford to buy another vita and always feel a bit sad when I pass a new game in store that I want to buy, only to remember I'd need to update my console to play it :(

Hmm, changed Calendar icon, stability intensified...months later we get EndarHax :P

Last edited by Rasa39,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free