Hacking Vita Version 3.67 Hacked

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
guys, i don't follow vita scene for while, what can you do with this 3.67 hack?? just to install retail games on memory card??

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Everything you can do on 3.60, you could do it on 3.67
sorry, i should say i missed the whole hacking scene about psdead, what can you do with 3.6? like:
-install retail games on internal card such get CIA for 3ds?
-being able to run retro emulator?
-use cheat code?

fedehda

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
sorry, i should say i missed the whole hacking scene about psdead, what can you do with 3.6? like:
-install retail games on internal card such get CIA for 3ds?
-being able to run retro emulator?
-use cheat code?
I'm not really on the vita scene, but you could install games on your vita. I think there's a new freeshop-like app.

There's also the new sd2vita, so you can say bye to those expensive vita memory cards. You can run emulators (I think you already could do that on 3.61 and I don't know if 3.63 could too), among other things.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm not really on the vita scene, but you could install games on your vita. I think there's a new freeshop-like app.

There's also the new sd2vita, so you can say bye to those expensive vita memory cards. You can run emulators (I think you already could do that on 3.61 and I don't know if 3.63 could too), among other things.
thanks for explanation, this hack will definitely slap $ony in the face and fuck those overpriced memory cards once for all!

I FEEL SO GUD :D

Reactions: fedehda

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your question was how to block updates, and that's what I answered

As this topic says, there are currently no 3.65 hacks (outside of the $30 aliexpresshax or ebayhax methods)
Will there be any in the future, tho? I seem to remember that a fix for 3.67 should be available either at the end of the year, or next year....

fedehda

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Will there be any in the future, tho? I seem to remember that a fix for 3.67 should be available either at the end of the year, or next year....
Before that theflow0's post, there wasn't any related exploits being developed for 3.61-3.67 (there was that hype train because he was asking for a 3.67 devkit three weeks ago)

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before that theflow0's post, there wasn't any related exploits being developed for 3.61-3.67 (there was that hype train because he was asking for a 3.67 devkit three weeks ago)
So, is there or isn't there one in the works?

Sorry if I'm coming off as annoying.... not my intent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s