Hacking Vita Shell not refreshing game

jumpingspoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has probably been asked before and Ive searched and read else where too. For some reason Omega Labyrinth JP version will not show up as a game after installing it using vita shell in FTP and USB mode. I have gotten the game from npsbrowser and pkgj as well as other places. Tried all and all are the same. I was wanting to install it and install the english patch but I cant even get the original game to install.

Note: All other games before and after are fine. I just install 2 games yesterday. Using newest vitashell on 3.68 hencore.

Vinceherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If it's not showing when you transfer via Vitashell it's possible you may have a mai dump version

I have this game working fine, mine was a mai dump install with patch, DLC and english translation

Install maidump tool, then you just need to transfer the game patch & DLC folders into the mai dump folder on vita and then install them using mai dump, then xfer the English translation to the rePatch folder

jumpingspoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ill try that again but I have tried it using mai dump and I got an error. I ll relook over everything and try a mai dump again. (forget to mention I tried mai dump before)

jumpingspoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was able to get an actual hard copy of the game. I still get an install error with the actual cartriage. I have never had this happen to me. Error code is C2-10520-8. I searched that code and came across a YT video where a person said go to the ux0:Patch folder and delete the title of the game (pcsg00550) so I did. Backed out and popped the game back in and it installed. I then updated it to 1.02. So what I did was downloaded the english patch again and was going to see if it would work with the actual game cartriage. Installed the patch in rePatch folder and sure enough it did. That might have been why vitashell wasnt refreshing the live area because I had a patch installed before the game and it was getting an error. Even with pkgj.

Just some info for others if they run into that problem.

Reactions: Panzer_Baboon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol