Virtual Console / DSIware

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Dotmore, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Dotmore
    OP

Dotmore GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Is it possible to play Virtual console games / DSIware on the gateway 3ds EmuNAND 9.5?
    Are the games downloadable somewhere? Not asking where, but if its possible.

2. pedrobarca

pedrobarca Banned

Banned
    Jun 17, 2013
    I'm afraid not. I have the same problem. I did a system transfer emuNAND to emuNAND and I cant play my legit Four Swords Anniversary and also not my Ambassador GBA games on my New 3DS. There was a workaround for DSi games that made it possible to download them to emuNAND and make them playable in sysNAND, but this required linked NANDs, which is after a system transfer obviously not the case.

3. apoptygma

apoptygma GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 30, 2010
    Did you do a system transfer from one emunand to another emunand or something?

4. pedrobarca

pedrobarca Banned

Banned
    Jun 17, 2013
    Yes, as I already said in my post. I have an Ambassador 3DS on 4.5 with emuNAND 9.5 and a New 3DS on 9.0 with emuNAND 9.5. I did a system transfer emuNAND to emuNAND. Before doing it a took an image of my SD card, this way I could restore my emuNAND on my O3DS pretty easy. Of yourse GBA and DSi still works in the sysNAND of my O3DS but as I already mentioned not on my emuNAND of my new3DS.

5. apoptygma

apoptygma GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 30, 2010
    So you now have two consoles with the same NNID? Does that cause any issues?