Hacking Video mode Changer - PPF patch list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaWiis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.diemetrix.net
XP
Country
Norway
Lovely work PurpleSkunk
biggrin.gif

Olf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bumping this Thread.
Also asking again if there is someone who can make a PPF Patch for Hajime no Ippo Revolution NTSCj to Pal.

viscera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
requesting Metroid Prime 3 NTSC-U -> PAL please

i know i can download the pal version, but all my saves are on the ntsc version with all my unlocks and everything...

i tried patching it, but all i get is a black screen, i suck at this

slayer080

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
damn, thats the only game i really want aswel EX2 looks much better than 1.
also purpleskunk what is the difference between the JAP naruto and the USA one, which ones better and why? i need to know as i have the JAP version but havent tested the USA one yet

edit: also is it possible to change the langauge in the JAP version?

Olf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bumping this Thread.
Also asking again if there is someone who can make a PPF Patch for Hajime no Ippo Revolution NTSCj to Pal.

PurpleSkunk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
slayer080 said:
also purpleskunk what is the difference between the JAP naruto and the USA one, which ones better and why? i need to know as i have the JAP version but havent tested the USA one yet

Not the same game. Clash of Ninja (ie. USA) has nothing to do with the Shippuuden period of the anime. EX1 does.

QUOTE(slayer080 @ Mar 12 2008, 12:33 AM) edit: also is it possible to change the langauge in the JAP version?

I don't think so, but I must admit that I didn't try. I would be interesting to know that, so please, try and tell us.
biggrin.gif

Streetsweeper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi everyone.i tried the main.dol patching with one piece unlimited from ntscj to pal,but i have that black screen after loading the disc.i tried to patch it with those two patches here but i have an "error file system" in the wii when i put the disc...i never had that error,when i tried only with patching the main.dol...any help?maybe because i have the jap version (and not the USA one )of the game?

mojario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if anyone can make a ppf for no more heroes ntsc (480p) that would be awesome. having a lot of trouble finding a key

DaWiis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.diemetrix.net
XP
Country
Norway
Streetsweeper said:
hi everyone.i tried the main.dol patching with one piece unlimited from ntscj to pal,but i have that black screen after loading the disc.i tried to patch it with those two patches here but i have an "error file system" in the wii when i put the disc...i never had that error,when i tried only with patching the main.dol...any help?maybe because i have the jap version (and not the USA one )of the game?

The patch is for the US version. You can't patch the JAP version with a US patch.

luckydip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Olf said:
Bumping this Thread.

I have just got Victorious Boxers USA working on my pal wii. Extracted the mail.dol using trucha, patched to Pal 480i 60 using vmc and then resigned using trucha. Used regiofrii just to make sure and burn't with imgburn. Working a treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/