Video Games Hero

Guitardedhero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disregard my previous post if anyone cared. I got some fixed files, and now it works perfectly.

I'm going to point out some things that I'm not sure if anyone else said.
I have read the topic some, so I'll try no to repeat what others have said.

I have one gripe with this game. The controls. I really like playing with the touch screen, but it's really hard. Then, when I try the face buttons, I'm constantly trying to use L+R for Green and Orange...kinda like GH, but the point of this is, you can't change the control scheme at all? Seriously, that's one option you really need in here.

Also, there are some extremely inconsistent note charts, especially in hard mode, where some odd notes are left out, notes that really should be there to help you keep the rhythm, but that's not too big a deal, as I'm playing in expert now anyways.

And, if you plan to follow this game up with a sequel, I suggest a Samba de Amigo type game. I think the dreamcast control scheme would translate to DS much better than Guitar Hero. And with the Wii version coming up, it'd most likely get some popularity. One thing though, is this game would be kinda pointless without 2 notes at the same time, so stylus could be tricky, however, you could have it auto-hit one note if you're using the stylus, which I think could even be a fix for this game as well, if you wanted to implement chords into it.

mad567

D. Gregar
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Greece
That game is cool
yaynds.gif

davehx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
zidane_genome said:
wow... suprised this worked with my G6 DS Real...

VERY slow loading, but still works... pretty freakin awesome too!

you get my vote for homebrew bounty winner! can't wait for VGH2!!

Hey man....I have a G6DS Real too....but cant get this game to load....any help you could give would be HUGELY appreciated

Cheers

edit: nevermind, i managed it, just needed to update G6 firmware

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Is it me you're looking for?