• Views 61,981
  • Replies 584
  • Likes 3

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
-Haystacks can absorb infinite dead bodies.
-See that painting over there? Yeah, you can jump through it just like water into a whole new world!
-If you aren't holding any rings, ANYTHING will kill you but if you are holding just one you can be set on fire with no damage.
-You can carry 99 pokeballs, 99 great balls, 99 ultraballs and 99 of every other pokeball. But carrying 7 Hoppips in pokeballs at once is just too heavy.
-You can punch trees down with your bare hands into perfect cubes.
-Shoot your girlfriend on a date once and she gets a little mad but shoot her again and that's just too far and the date is over. But you can call her the next day like nothing ever happened.
-You can go from a test subject to a mad scientist is just a month or two.
-Those who smoke hashish make excellent assassins.
-No one reacts to bloody clothes. Further, hospitals/doctors clean and stitch up your clothes as well as give you a full recovery.
-Hitting a rock everyday with a shovel yields big bucks.

Blah blah blah.

Hitomi163

Trophies
XP
Country
- All female video game characters are supermodels

You got that right ;)

Also, spammers will still beat skilled players. What's up with that? Watching Blaze at a big MW3 contest the other night and this kid that sprays like an incontinent fire hose. Only thanks to him not looking where he was going that Blaze won the match. Gotta love them claymores.

Dragonball Z games, people can take a big-ass laser to the face and be perfectly fine with it.

Reactions: 1 person

Thanatos Telos

random stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Become super-strong, find piles of amazing weapons and tools, and learn tons of amazing abilities to save the world. Forget and lose them all by the time your sequel comes around.
Megaman (All of them, especially BN) is a major offender.
Armed enemies that you're terrorizing as Batman say we when there's only one left.
If you hit something from the left, it'll spin clockwise.
Giant Bird feathers can't be used to make stuff, but small bird feathers can be.
Also, blue bird feathers are different from bird feathers.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
-you can recognize superbaddies because they show off or loudly scream in your face before beginning to fight. You can tell they're bosses if they tell you all about their evil plans.
-dungeons have no ceiling (diablo reference)
-despite having nearly no proven commanding experience, you can order men into firelines and even straight under the wheels of an enemy tank without them protesting
-people are either good or evil. There is no inbetween (yes, even betrayers go from good directly to evil without any stops inbetween)
-you will never get tired from running, climbing or carrying around dozens of kilo's of stuff.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
-your arms won't go numb if you hold them directly in front of you for hours on end. Even while holding the most heavy fireweapons.

This one is actually a bit messed up. If you play a Co-Op game for like say Halo 3, on your screen, your gun is always up, but on your friends screen, your character puts his gun down like a normal person and stuff.

Anyways, for my logic, the time in a day and night are only a couple minutes.

Reactions: 1 person

iluvfupaburgers

FUPA Luva
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
-your arms won't go numb if you hold them directly in front of you for hours on end. Even while holding the most heavy fireweapons.

This one is actually a bit messed up. If you play a Co-Op game for like say Halo 3, on your screen, your gun is always up, but on your friends screen, your character puts his gun down like a normal person and stuff.

Anyways, for my logic, the time in a day and night are only a couple minutes.
i believe what mention about shadow, happens in games like CoD. i believe in halo they always have the gun raised, even when seen from the other player's perspective

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
The name "Assassin" is often said to derive from the Arabic Hashishin or "users of hashish",[1] to have been originally derogatory and used by their adversaries during the Middle Ages. However Amin Malouf states that "The truth is different. According to texts that have come down to us from Alamut, Hassan-i Sabbah liked to call his disciples Asasiyun, meaning people who are faithful to the Asās, meaning 'foundation' of the faith. This is the word, misunderstood by foreign travelers, that seemed similar to 'hashish'".
from wikipedia.
there are several theories about the connection.
i've read once that the "assassins" are drugged so that they were able to kill without remorse.

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
The name "Assassin" is often said to derive from the Arabic Hashishin or "users of hashish",[1] to have been originally derogatory and used by their adversaries during the Middle Ages. However Amin Malouf states that "The truth is different. According to texts that have come down to us from Alamut, Hassan-i Sabbah liked to call his disciples Asasiyun, meaning people who are faithful to the Asās, meaning 'foundation' of the faith. This is the word, misunderstood by foreign travelers, that seemed similar to 'hashish'".
from wikipedia.
i've read once that the "assassins" are drugged so that they were able to kill without remorse.

That's what I was referencing.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
from wikipedia.

That's what I was referencing.
but i thought this thread was supposed to be "video game logic."
but it's also considered outside the games.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Scenario 1:
40 foot long blue sea serpent monster (that evolves spontaneously from a useless fish the size of your hand) fired a huge beam of pure energy! It critically hits a tiny green caterpillar square on and is super effective against it!

Tiny green caterpillar fainted, BUT HE'S STILL ALIVE!!!

Scenario 2:
Carrying heavy iron boots, along with multiple swords, shields, 30 bombs, 30 arrows, thousands of rupees, 4 bottles, and tons of other assorted items and weapons in your (usually nonexistent) backpack keeps you light as a feather. But the moment you put on those iron boots, you're instantly heavy enough to sink to the bottom of the ocean.

roastable

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
-Your mother's sole purpose in life is to serve you as a personal bank.
-You are able to survive underwater by somehow harnessing the scarce bubbles that occasionally appear. Oh, also. You are a blue hedgehog that runs at the speed of sound.
-Going face first into a red spring at over 600mph has no physical repercussions whatsoever.
-No one except for police have their car doors locked.
-Enemies that you couldn't touch with your wooden sword at the beginning of the game, are suddenly vulnerable to it near the end.
-Lightsabers can cut through metal. The tree in front of you is completely indestructible.

Reactions: 3 people

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
prof.+oak_298fda_3507413.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum