VGA-2000, need feedback

wiki

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hello hello. was browsing dealextreme and found this: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.10530. lets you convert component to vga and despite looking at the x2vga, the price of this one is much more attractive, and the unit takes up less space.

searched around and found details from here: http://www.uxcell.com/vga-converter-connec...s3-p-11762.html

QUOTE said:
Description:

* This handy little VGA converter connector lets you connect any component source (PSP 2000, PS3, Wii, HD-DVD Player etc) to a VGA input - be it a projector, CRT Monitor or LCD monitor. As long as the source is producing a progressive image, this device will convert it. Simply plug in your component lead into the one end and connect your VGA lead to your monitor/projector.
  * The device can convert YPbPr signal to the monitor with low consumption, and also adjust the output signal automatically according to the input signal to fit HDTV or CRT Monitor or TFT.
  * YPbPr to RGBHV VGA BOX is capable of handling SDTV, HDTV, XGA, SXGA, and UXGA video formats, which makes it an ideal solution for enhancing value in applications ranging from LCD monitors, to set-top boxes, to projectors.
  * It supports PC video display resolutions up to UXGA (1600 x 1200 @ 75 Hz), 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p.
  * Connect any YPbPr device to your VGA monitor
  * Integrated YPbPr to RGBHV converter
  * Converts YPbPr signal to the monitor with low consumption
  * Capable of handling SDTV, HDTV, XGA, SXGA, and UXGA video formats
  * Supports PC video display resolutions up to UXGA (1600 x 1200 @ 75 Hz)
  * Supports 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p
  * Applications: TFT LCD monitor, CRT monitor, Set-top box, Display projector