Very Strange Event With My SD Card

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Red_Wolf1, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Red_Wolf1
    OP

Red_Wolf1 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 6, 2015
    United States
    OK so i go to plug in my micro-sd card into my laptop after my 3ds wouldnt read it to see if the card was busted of what. So it shows emunand fine, but the second part of the sd card shows as a courpted "USB Drive" and asks me to format it. If i format the "USB Drive" part, will it effect my emunand? sorry if this is weird, but i searched on the site for a bit of time and couldnt find an answer so here i am lol.
    Anyway thx for any help you can provide

2. PaiiNSteven

PaiiNSteven Newbie

This happened to me on my chromebook. Its a partition on your SD card. It could fuck with your emunand, but it can vary between different users. Its best you leave it alone.

3. Red_Wolf1
    OP

Nov 6, 2015
    United States
    fuck, my friend reset the usb drive part, but emunand still shows up on the chromebook. i plugged it into my ds and now its on infinite boot loop...

4. proflayton123

proflayton123 Undeclared Shitposter 2.1

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    Restore a previous backup of it?

5. Red_Wolf1
    OP

Nov 6, 2015
    United States
    dont have any on hand, and now my 3ds is stuck in a infinite boot loop when i turn it on. but all the previous files are still on the emunand part of the sd card
    idk if thats helps?