Homebrew version 11.4 on3DS PROBLEM!!!!!

walidh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I updated my new nintendo into 11.4 before seeing that soundhax got patched now i can't access homebrew anymore do anyone have any tips without ninjhax i just want FBI so only FBI will be cool to thanks

Pyra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you follow 3ds.guide? If so, the homebrew launcher installed to your home menu should work.

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you follow 3ds.guide? If so, the homebrew launcher installed to your home menu should work.

Seeing as they want FBI on 11.4, they didn't follow 3ds.guide. They're SOL on the FBI part, and depending on what system they have, they can still access Homebrew.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

There's nothing about it on 3ds.guide.

There's no kernel exploit for 11.4 ATM thus you cannot use FBI there, you can use the Homebrew Launcher with Doodlebomb and you need someone who already has a 3DS with CFW to send you an exploitable letter.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You really should have made a thread before you updated. Nintendo hasn't done anything worth a damn in their updates for a very long time now. They've just been targeting homebrew with each update.
Best thing you do now is wait it out and learn from your mistake

Reactions: Pyra

Pyra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seeing as they want FBI on 11.4, they didn't follow 3ds.guide. They're SOL on the FBI part, and depending on what system they have, they can still access Homebrew.
Oh, true, didn't think of that.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

There's no kernel exploit for 11.4 ATM thus you cannot use FBI there, you can use the Homebrew Launcher with Doodlebomb and you need someone who already has a 3DS with CFW to send you an exploitable letter.
nintendo already killed sending doodlebombs quite quickly after it was released. They would need to have v1.1.1 to use it but on v.1.1.2 you cannot send letters with the hax anymore

walidh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
thanks guys i guess im just gonna wait if you have any news or discover a way to do it plz let me know :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You really should have made a thread before you updated. Nintendo hasn't done anything worth a damn in their updates for a very long time now. They've just been targeting homebrew with each update.
Best thing you do now is wait it out and learn from your mistake

Oh, true, didn't think of that.

nintendo already killed sending doodlebombs quite quickly after it was released. They would need to have v1.1.1 to use it but on v.1.1.2 you cannot send letters with the hax anymore

Huh, it took them quite a while it seems.

thanks guys guess im just gonna wait if there is any news plz let me know :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i was opening hombrew with soundhax now it doesn't work anymore :(

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
isn't there a way to downgrade my nintendo update to 11.3 OR 11.2
11.3 was the update the patched hardmod Downgrading. it patched it ingeneral outside how we could w/ UDSPloit while you techincally can still w/ hardmod/DSIWarehax thsi is only if you have an EXISTING Previous nand backup so yea your SOL till something comes out for 11.4

purpletoonlink

Trophies
XP
Country
So, the 'kernel' is what's needed to run FBI? Is this what fasthax was? I struggle to understand all this. I can get into HBL using Freakyforms, but the only thing that doesn't crash when loading is the head tracking demo!

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
So, the 'kernel' is what's needed to run FBI? Is this what fasthax was? I struggle to understand all this. I can get into HBL using Freakyforms, but the only thing that doesn't crash when loading is the head tracking demo!
Redownload the otherapp.bin from smealum's site, it's been updated recently. That should fix crashy homebrew.

Reactions: Pyra

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: