Vegas Pro Image Scaling Issue?

Discussion in 'Computer Software and Operating Systems' started by mikeyt1998, Jun 22, 2015.

1. mikeyt1998
    OP

mikeyt1998 YouTube Glitcher

Aug 11, 2007
    Dalton-in-furness, north west
    I want to move an image from off the left hand side of the screen, to off the right hand side of the screen. I know exactly how to do this using the pan and crop features, but when the image is entering the screen it starts off squashed up and gradually turns to it's normal size.

Then when exiting off the other side, the same thing happens... :S It's so confusing.

I've attatched a screenshot to show what I mean, the one on the top shows the right size and shape I want, but dragging it to the left or right causes it to get squashed up as shown on the bottom image.

If anyone could help that'd be amazing, as I run into this issue all the time.. :(

Attached Files:

2. Heran Bago

Heran Bago Where do puyo come from?

Nov 6, 2005
    United States
    Foggy California
    Sweet tutorial bro

3. mikeyt1998
    OP

mikeyt1998 YouTube Glitcher

Aug 11, 2007
    Dalton-in-furness, north west
    @Heran Bago top of this specific forum it states:
    POST HERE TUTORIALS AND FAQS (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS) RELATED TO ANY SUBJECT.

Maybe you're taking a dig at me because it's not a FREQUENTLY asked question, but can't see any other place that this may be relevant. If so, could a mod move it?

Sweet help bro.

4. Heran Bago

Heran Bago Where do puyo come from?

Nov 6, 2005
    United States
    Foggy California
    A FAQ is a different thing. It's when you yourself post answers to questions that others frequently ask.

Hope you find a solution to your Vegas scaling issue.

5. Costello

Costello Headmaster

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    the thread has been moved to a more appropriate section.
    thanks