VC #0238 - Mario Golf (USA)

Dingler

Trophies
XP
Country
Best golf game out there! Still remember the first time I made a hole-in-one with DK on that par 3 stage with the island in the middel. Went fucking crazy
tongue.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah wicked game!

getting hole in ones on this game was a special feeling
biggrin.gif

love DK's one handed swing!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really couldn't get into this on the Wii, on the N64 I love it, I have the cartridge but playing this on anything but a N64 controller feels backwards.

The only reason I got this for VC is so I don't have to faff about with getting the N64 out.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Mei-o said:
It would've probably been awesome if they managed to use the motion controls of the Wii.

Anyway, loved this game! One of the few golf games that didn't bore the heck out of me!

And they will, early next year , to much criticism, they will launch Mario Golf Toadstool Tour ( or whatever it's spelled ) GC version enhanced with Wii-remote controls, as a first in a series of platinum GC games ported to the Wii.
Personally I can't wait, expecially for Metroid prime and Metroid prime II.
It seems to make some sense then to give us these ports if some of us are digging it.
There is a lot of people that see it as a cheap move from Nintendo to cash in on older games, but then I see comments like "It would've probably been awesome if they managed to use the motion controls of the Wii", but when they do on the other hand, they call it a cheap shot.........
There will be always somebody complaining......

RadioShadow

Trophies
XP
Country
ARM73 said:
Mei-o said:
It would've probably been awesome if they managed to use the motion controls of the Wii.

Anyway, loved this game! One of the few golf games that didn't bore the heck out of me!

And they will, early next year , to much criticism, they will launch Mario Golf Toadstool Tour ( or whatever it's spelled ) GC version enhanced with Wii-remote controls, as a first in a series of platinum GC games ported to the Wii.
Personally I can't wait, expecially for Metroid prime and Metroid prime II.
It seems to make some sense then to give us these ports if some of us are digging it.
There is a lot of people that see it as a cheap move from Nintendo to cash in on older games, but then I see comments like "It would've probably been awesome if they managed to use the motion controls of the Wii", but when they do on the other hand, they call it a cheap shot.........
There will be always somebody complaining......

It's Mario Power Tennis that getting the GC to Wii Remix. Nothing has been mentioned about Mario Golf Toadstool Tour.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: