Hacking VBA gx Channel Forwarder Banner

KTBMedia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All right, I just want to say that I'm new here, so if there's something I'm doing wrong, alert me ASAP.

Now that that's out of the way, I have seen this video of somebody showing off their Wii hacks, which can be seen here:

And at the 2:35 point, he showed his VBA gx Channel, and this got my interest, because I have never seen any download for it before. And after searching for one, I couldn't find anything. Could someone please tell me what it is and where I can download a WAD for it? (NOTE: I am NOT asking for a channel for it. I am SPECIFICALLY asking for the CUSTOM ONE SHOWN ABOVE. I know exactly how to get a channel for the app itself.)

Also, can someone also tell me how he changed the opening message for his wii, as well as the cursor?

EDIT: Forget the word "channel" in the title, I just found out that a channel and forwarder are different things.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can get the official channel that's made by the same person that made the vba gx emulator below.

http://code.google.com/p/vba-wii/do...Advance GX Channel Installer 1.3.zip&can=2&q=

As for the one above its just a custom one that somebody made. You can try searching google or youtube for it to see if anyone has a link for that one.

As for the changes at startup he probably used Theme Mii and / or My menuify.

Look up those programs on youtube to see what all can be done with them.
Be careful though because if you install a bad theme with my menuify you can brick your wii.

KTBMedia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've looked all over for it. I just can't find it. I'll try to continue my search, though.

By the way, can somebody tell me where I can get WADs for the official channels? (FCE Ultra GX, Snes9x GX, etc.) I want the icons for the official emulator channels to be the same icons as the custom forwarders, and I'm not sure how to do that with just the channel installers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-