Homebrew vba gx 2.3.6 "Error opening directory"

Y2CRZY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what's going on but I downloaded vba gx 2.3.6 and put a rom in and it gave me the error so I went back to my SD and renamed the file because it had a hyphen in it, then my game worked so I went back and added a few more roms and im getting the error opening directory. Any ideas?

Y2CRZY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you used one for the last emulator, you shouldn't need to, but you may need to tell the emulator where to point the save directory and ROM directory.
I'm having a little trouble with this I tried putting the game into a roms folder on the root of my sd and it said load failed. Where exactly do I need to put everything? I just copied the mGBA download into my apps folder.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a little trouble with this I tried putting the game into a roms folder on the root of my sd and it said load failed. Where exactly do I need to put everything? I just copied the mGBA download into my apps folder.

I don't know, you may need to create a new ROM directory and ensure your ROMs are not zipped and have proper names. Make sure the SD card is not locked.

Y2CRZY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know, you may need to create a new ROM directory and ensure your ROMs are not zipped and have proper names. Make sure the SD card is not locked.
I figured out my problem I just needed to put the roms folder inside the apps and it seems to be working good now.

SlentTerri

Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
"SD card is not locked"
I registered on this site with only one purpose - to say THANK YOU! You helped me a lot!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill