Themanhunt

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Right.

I've seen V2 watch going round and decided to make an order. Unfortunatley there is no PayPal option, but ah well.

So I select HSBC payment and then my problems start.

Problem 1:

They don't include a sort code, so I cannot make a money transfer to them

Problem 2:

The transfer details they do give vary. On their help page is one sort, but I get another with the confirmation email.

I am very confused. Any help?

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
V2watch used to offer paypal but they lost their account because paypal is clamping down on all the china retailers who sell ds flash cards. those retailers need to find another secure payment option which offers customer protection or else i think they will lose many customers. paypal was perfect but seems like they don't want people buying cheap DS cards. :P

by the way V2watch told me they're currently looking into providing an alternative to paypal.

Themanhunt

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Update:

Looks like I was wrong, V2watch is pretty good.

Got an email back from them. They said to save my confusion, they would accept a PayPal payment; but to make sure not to refer to the products.

They're going to send me an invoice on PayPal which I will then pay.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
i have used them few times so yeah they're pretty good,i also got the same email from Jessica @ V2Watch.com about the paypal payment thing which i'm going to do as i need a backup card for my supercard dsnoi mini & couple acekards for family members. :)

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
same here all paid up,on the paypal invoice they put "discrete" order. :D

Jessica is such a lovely seller.

she can be contacted on http://www.v2watch.com/ or http://videogameplaza.com/

Themanhunt

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
UPDATE:

Fantastic. It came today in good enough packaging and with a free gift (each order gets one, but it's a shitty pair of earphones with no bass).

Took 7-8 days as it was dispatched on the 31st of May.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
my $42 order arrived this morning + a nice little gift. mega brilliant service by V2watch.com :yay:

to be honest they don't need to include a free gift in every order because they are already the cheapest online retailer plus they do free delivery too !!!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Plus a lot of the times they just seemed half hearted attempts