Homebrew (v)Wii(VC) DS ROM Sender

RosalinaFan573

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. In order for NTRBoot to function it specifically has to read data from an NTR (DS) cartridge and have the combination held for the specific data to be read. Download Play is not a cartridge so NTRBoot won't work with it so you can't install B9S using this. B9S also can't be used on an original DS or DSi.
I think he means installing ntrboot to a flash card

FIX94

Former Staff
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why show this info next to the icons for ds demos? It shows it for all DS demo roms.
it was hard enough to get it to show up on the DS at all, there is a lot of quite sensitive code involved to make all this work, so I was happy to get any readable text to show on a DS, you can probably see from this code what I mean by that:
https://github.com/FIX94/wii-ds-rom-sender/blob/master/source/main.c#L1236-L1248
trying to actually figure out how exactly to now get some text from the ds rom itself and somehow translate it to the required code to make up what shows up on the ds did not seem very important to me.

Phillipos Andemariam

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
spaceracers.com
XP
Country
United States
it was hard enough to get it to show up on the DS at all, there is a lot of quite sensitive code involved to make all this work, so I was happy to get any readable text to show on a DS, you can probably see from this code what I mean by that:
https://github.com/FIX94/wii-ds-rom-sender/blob/master/source/main.c#L1236-L1248
trying to actually figure out how exactly to now get some text from the ds rom itself and somehow translate it to the required code to make up what shows up on the ds did not seem very important to me.

Well i feel uncomfortable with the permanent readable info:

Game Name: NDS File
Description: Hi.

Can you try to actually figure out how exactly to now get some text from the ds rom itself and translate it to the required code to make up what shows up on the DS?

Examples:

Game Name: Kirby Mass Attack
Description: More Kirbys, More Power!

Game Name: Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir
Description: You Be the Detective.

Game Name: Brain Age 2
Description: Check your Brain Age.

Game Name: Brain Age
Description: Try the Quick Play mode.

ScarletWavez

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey,

Would it at all be possible to do SNES games over the Download Play exploit? As far as I'm aware, only a very old version of SnemulDS exists source code and most SNES games would probably be more than a megabyte, but it'd be fun to have something small like SMW work.

Me and my sister are having a lot of fun sending over NES and Game Boy games as we don't have our R4s yet.

ItzMichaelPhillips

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I inserted the rom for DS Download Station Volume 1 into the root of my USB drive and the roms into an srl folder in the wii-ds-rom-sender folder, but the application still doesn't see the files. Did I do something wrong? Is it perhaps that I'm using a USB drive instead of an SD card? Please help!

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I inserted the rom for DS Download Station Volume 1 into the root of my USB drive and the roms into an srl folder in the wii-ds-rom-sender folder, but the application still doesn't see the files. Did I do something wrong? Is it perhaps that I'm using a USB drive instead of an SD card? Please help!
I don’t know but I use it with a USB drive and it works, so the USB drive is probably not the cause

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Here you go:
IMG_2794.jpg
IMG_2798.JPG

As you can see it works fine:
IMG_2803.JPG
Did you put your srl folder in the root of your USB drive? The srl folder has to be in the root of your SD card/USB drive.

ItzMichaelPhillips

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool